James Franco Sexual Misconduct Allegations Could Tank His Oscar Chances

James Franco Sexual Misconduct Allegations Could Tank His Oscar Chances

James Franco Sexual Misconduct Allegations Could Tank His Oscar Chances
Good news for Timothée Chalamet.

Richard Velasquez
Richard Velasquez 1 week ago

Do you all go around on accused watch, giddily waiting for the next man that said something dirty, flirted too strongly, was understandably under the impression that it was totally mutual? And by the way, I thought Oscars, Grammys, Emmys, etcetera were about the substance of a performance or project, not a way to cast out the latest man from Hollywood. Oy vey!

Jason Shores
Jason Shores 1 week ago

I have watched this get totally out of hand. Abuse of any kind is a horrible thing and justice needs to be served, but in a court of law, not the way it is going now. Just one accusation and a person's life is destroyed because people on the I internet blow everything up. If he is guilty, which I highly doubt, let the courts decide. That is the point of having the judicial system.

Michael Sutila
Michael Sutila 1 week ago

Just another male taking advantage of others, especially women, because of his power. Thumbs down! Sorry to hear this but with all the other dipshit men and abuse stories I am not surprised!

Billy Tyner
Billy Tyner 1 week ago

I don't think he really had a chance at Oscar this year, so it's irrelevant. Of course he might have got a nomination and it might affect that. Several women commented on him being there- so if they know about him, I'm sure everyone else had an inkling as well. I do think Oldman will win the Oscar but Timothee was always the 2nd best choice to win it.

Ronnie Ulloa
Ronnie Ulloa 1 week ago

Leave him alone. Woman are taking this too far and just want to cause pain and harm to just about anyone they don’t like .Why are people not talking about women with power that may have abused it as well as men have ?

News24.com Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:22

'Not a good idea!' - Readers respond to pumping your own fuel in SA

wheels24.co.za
'Our economy is nowhere near ready', 'SA needs work', 'I would love to pump my own fuel'... Wheels24 readers respond to pumping their own fuel locally.
1 NEWS Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:22

Former deputy PM opens up about weight-loss surgery

tvnz.co.nz
Paula Bennett said she's happy with her decision and doesn't care what others think.
The Sydney Morning Herald Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:21

'The motivation for this enterprise is money': Howls of protest over dog breeding

A proposal to build a dog breeding facility near Bathurst to supply dogs to a Sydney pet shop has encountered opposition from animal welfare campaigners.
azcentral Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:21

Thousands rally in downtown Phoenix as part of March for Life movement

azcentral.com
The crowd cheered when Governor Doug Ducey announced that Arizona was recently named the "most pro-life state in the nation."
The Age Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:21

The overt and subtle racism in our schools

"Get out you f---ing black c---," Wol Dut's classmate yelled. It was just one of many racist incidents the South Sudanese refugee endured in Victorian schools. "It made me feel like I didn't belong," he said.
The Advocate magazine Sun, 01/21/2018 - 03:33
The Advocate magazine Sat, 01/20/2018 - 19:58

Bill Maher: #MeToo Is Becoming #MeCarthyism

advocate.com
What do you think?
The Advocate magazine Sat, 01/20/2018 - 17:27

L'Oreal Ad Features Woman in Hijab

advocate.com
The ad is being hailed as "game-changing."
The Advocate magazine Sat, 01/20/2018 - 04:01

Pence Aide Hits Back at Gay Olympian Adam Rippon

advocate.com
And we thought I, TONYA had drama.
The Advocate magazine Sat, 01/20/2018 - 00:38

9 Actors Who Regret Working With Woody Allen

advocate.com
The list is growing.
The Advocate magazine Fri, 01/19/2018 - 23:53

Religious Right Loves 'License to Discriminate' in Health Care

advocate.com
Their hateful prayers have been answered.
The Advocate magazine Fri, 01/19/2018 - 23:19

Trump Appointee Quits After Racist, Antigay Recordings Surface

advocate.com
"You know, I don't like gay people. I just don't."
The Advocate magazine Fri, 01/19/2018 - 19:28

Why I Worked With Trump-Supporting Colby Keller

advocate.com
"The news of Colby’s political views hit me like a deplorable’s pickup truck," recounted EastSiders' Kit Williamson.What would you have done?
The Advocate magazine Fri, 01/19/2018 - 07:29

Johnny Weir Explains (Twice) Why He Didn't Come Out

advocate.com
"I wear my sexuality the same as I wear my sex or my skin color," said Weir.
The Advocate magazine Thu, 01/18/2018 - 22:29

Trump Sets Up Office to Promote Religion-Based Discrimination

advocate.com
Its terrifying name is the "Division of Conscience and Religious Freedom."