Bisexual YouTuber Shane Dawson Fends Off Pedophilia Accusations

Bisexual YouTuber Shane Dawson Fends Off Pedophilia Accusations

Bisexual YouTuber Shane Dawson Fends Off Pedophilia Accusations
The YouTuber claims a Hollywood player spurred the accusations "to get revenge."

Jeff Lynn
Jeff Lynn 1 week ago

... ANYONE can make accusations ... but it's gotten to the point that people are being ruined because we've devolved to a level where there is now a presumption of guilt ... and the accused must prove a negative. Fucking absurd!

Nathan Henderson
Nathan Henderson 1 week ago

From the screen-caps in the article like he actually said that they're CLAIMING someone put them up to it. He does not make that assertion himself.

Travis Jones
Travis Jones 1 week ago

I hope Shane weathers the storm. If he's guilty of it there's gonna be victims and charges but I've watched this guy for years. I don't think so... maybe I'm wrong but I'll wait and see.

Paris Hardy
Paris Hardy 1 week ago

The channel that edited statements from Dawson’s appearances on a podcast has deleted the accusation video & deleted the channel. However, damage is done. These kind of accusations are serious & life threatening.

James F Kiernan
James F Kiernan 1 week ago

Nothing funny about pedophilia!! This certain generation who is obsessed with social media needs a spanking like that twit Paul filming and disrespecting that suicide victim! What is wrong with these callow disgusting miscreants?

News24.com Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:22

'Not a good idea!' - Readers respond to pumping your own fuel in SA

wheels24.co.za
'Our economy is nowhere near ready', 'SA needs work', 'I would love to pump my own fuel'... Wheels24 readers respond to pumping their own fuel locally.
1 NEWS Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:22

Former deputy PM opens up about weight-loss surgery

tvnz.co.nz
Paula Bennett said she's happy with her decision and doesn't care what others think.
The Sydney Morning Herald Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:21

'The motivation for this enterprise is money': Howls of protest over dog breeding

A proposal to build a dog breeding facility near Bathurst to supply dogs to a Sydney pet shop has encountered opposition from animal welfare campaigners.
azcentral Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:21

Thousands rally in downtown Phoenix as part of March for Life movement

azcentral.com
The crowd cheered when Governor Doug Ducey announced that Arizona was recently named the "most pro-life state in the nation."
The Age Sun, 01/21/2018 - 04:21

The overt and subtle racism in our schools

"Get out you f---ing black c---," Wol Dut's classmate yelled. It was just one of many racist incidents the South Sudanese refugee endured in Victorian schools. "It made me feel like I didn't belong," he said.
The Advocate magazine Sun, 01/21/2018 - 03:33
The Advocate magazine Sat, 01/20/2018 - 19:58

Bill Maher: #MeToo Is Becoming #MeCarthyism

advocate.com
What do you think?
The Advocate magazine Sat, 01/20/2018 - 17:27

L'Oreal Ad Features Woman in Hijab

advocate.com
The ad is being hailed as "game-changing."
The Advocate magazine Sat, 01/20/2018 - 04:01

Pence Aide Hits Back at Gay Olympian Adam Rippon

advocate.com
And we thought I, TONYA had drama.
The Advocate magazine Sat, 01/20/2018 - 00:38

9 Actors Who Regret Working With Woody Allen

advocate.com
The list is growing.
The Advocate magazine Fri, 01/19/2018 - 23:53

Religious Right Loves 'License to Discriminate' in Health Care

advocate.com
Their hateful prayers have been answered.
The Advocate magazine Fri, 01/19/2018 - 23:19

Trump Appointee Quits After Racist, Antigay Recordings Surface

advocate.com
"You know, I don't like gay people. I just don't."
The Advocate magazine Fri, 01/19/2018 - 19:28

Why I Worked With Trump-Supporting Colby Keller

advocate.com
"The news of Colby’s political views hit me like a deplorable’s pickup truck," recounted EastSiders' Kit Williamson.What would you have done?
The Advocate magazine Fri, 01/19/2018 - 07:29

Johnny Weir Explains (Twice) Why He Didn't Come Out

advocate.com
"I wear my sexuality the same as I wear my sex or my skin color," said Weir.
The Advocate magazine Thu, 01/18/2018 - 22:29

Trump Sets Up Office to Promote Religion-Based Discrimination

advocate.com
Its terrifying name is the "Division of Conscience and Religious Freedom."