20+ Times People Deeply Regretted Being Assholes To Other People (New Pics)

20+ Times People Deeply Regretted Being Assholes To Other People (New Pics)

20+ Times People Deeply Regretted Being Assholes To Other People (New Pics)
WOW! These stories will make you think before being an asshole.

Perry Jarrell
Perry Jarrell 1 week ago

I was in bumper to bumper traffic on the interstate. People kept getting in the median to pass people. I pulled over and parked in the median to keep people from passing everyone.

Miranda Cavada
Miranda Cavada 1 week ago

I once had some jackass leave a note on my car door handle saying that I was shit at parking and that I had hit their car when my car was in between the lines and was nowhere near another car in the area. Of course when I told everyone about it they got pissed at me. Some people are just sensitive pussies 🙄

Randall Dugan
Randall Dugan 1 week ago

Get it between the lines. I drive a suburban and I get it centered between the lines every time. I see some of the smallest vehicles taking two parking spots and that tells me that person didn't give a shit about the next person.

Mitch Wood
Mitch Wood 1 week ago

People call him an asshole but that's an R8, of course he wants to protect it from douche bags who open their door carelessly and hit other people's cars. I'm sure this guy feels cool posting this on the internet now though 🙄

Mark Legard
Mark Legard 6 days ago

The last asshole that parked to close to me got three big fucking dents kicked into their door. I see nothing wrong with taking 2 spots if you are out at the end of the parking lot. The moral of the story is that most of you shity fucking drivers and you're jealous of somebody's vehicle.

The New York Times Sat, 01/20/2018 - 07:15

I.O.C. Clears Nearly 400 Russians to Compete in Winter Games

nytimes.com
Breaking News: Despite declaring Russia barred from the Winter Games, Olympic officials have cleared a path for hundreds of its athletes to compete.
The New York Times Sat, 01/20/2018 - 06:03

Young Women Are Using A.D.H.D. Drugs in Greater Numbers, C.D.C. Reports

nytimes.com
More young and middle-aged women are using A.D.H.D. drugs — a lot more.
Newshub Sat, 01/20/2018 - 06:03

Jacinda Ardern's pregnancy seen as an inspirational story for women all over the world

newshub.co.nz
International news channels went ga-ga over the Prime Minister's pregnancy story overnight.
Memes Fri, 01/19/2018 - 18:26

Apparently A Lot Of People Have 'Poop Knives' And They're Worse Than You Think

providr.com
The designated poop knife is still kind of gross.
Memes Fri, 01/19/2018 - 17:06

Smelling your partner's farts might actually help you live longer

ia.meaww.com
The next time you fart in bed, ask your partners to thank you!
Memes Fri, 01/19/2018 - 10:15

Photographer Reverses Gender Roles In Sexist Vintage Ads, And Some Men Will Not Like The Result

boredpanda.com
He switched up the gender roles portrayed in these ads to reveal the absurdity of such stereotypes with humor.
Memes Thu, 01/18/2018 - 23:58

The constant need to take selfies is a genuine mental disorder now. Do you have it?

ia.meaww.com
Take the selfie test to know if you are suffering from "selfitis" or not.
Memes Wed, 01/17/2018 - 22:03

Couple’s Birthing Photoshoot Goes Viral, And People Don’t Know What To Think

boredpanda.com
These are a series of photos you don't want to miss!
Memes Wed, 01/17/2018 - 04:28

These Are The Things Your Waiter Definitely Hates That You Do

guff.com
How many of these things have you done to waiters?
Memes Wed, 01/17/2018 - 04:28

These Are The Things Your Waiter Definitely Hates That You Do

guff.com
How many of these things have you done to waiters?
Memes Tue, 01/16/2018 - 18:49