Coalition paralysis over energy target risks gas-fired chaos | The New Daily

Coalition paralysis over energy target risks gas-fired chaos | The New Daily

Coalition paralysis over energy target risks gas-fired chaos | The New Daily
Another Liberal failure.

John McDonald
John McDonald 4 months ago

The LNP's target is not to have a CET but to hope they can convince some of the people (the looney far-right coalservatives) that this is so, but convince everybody else that they do have a target to which they are committed. Good luck with that one.

Geoffrey Sekfy
Geoffrey Sekfy 4 months ago

Josh Frydenberg is culpable in every sense of the word. He tells us stuff that he knows is not correct. He does it on a regular basis with impunity. 👎👺♨️

Patrick Savage
Patrick Savage 4 months ago

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WHAT IS IT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND. THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER CANNOT HOLD THE ADDED WEIGHT EACH TIME THESE UNEDUCATED POLLIES PUT MORE STRAIN ON THE POOR. COMPARE PENSIONS WITH HIGH WAGES IT DOESN'T ADD UP. LOOK AFTER THE LOWEST PAID WE CANNOT AFFORD WHAT YOU GREEDY PEOPLE ASK OF US. YOU SHOW NO COMPASSION NO GUILT NO SENSE. YOU WANT 20% WHAT ABOUT 5% FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE.

Russell Mayo
Russell Mayo 4 months ago

So, they make a lot of noise about high energy prices, blame Labor, the Greens, renewables, tell lies about why the prices are high and increasing, set up a tame enquiry, rule out the best couple of options to move forward (ie catch up to the rest of planet except Trump) because they would be unacceptable to those who run this shambles. The tame enquiry comes up with a third or fourth best option which Malcolm thinks he can get that past those who run the shambles. Those who run the shambles say 'No". All of a sudden there is no hurry to progress the issue. What is the point of this Government other than to protect the coal industry?

Denis Breen
Denis Breen 4 months ago

More of the same Josh. Apart from the waste of a free lunch for an errand boy for the Canberra Coal Miners did you achieve. You got to play the role of a bollard.

cricket.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:49

Marsh motived by near misses, not Maxwell's milestone

A top read from Andrew Ramsey on the ups and downs of Shaun Marsh's day two at the Gabba.
Daily Telegraph Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:48

What is the point of Malcolm Turnbull?

OPINION: More than two years after Malcolm Turnbull gave Australia hope that we’d finally secured a decent PM, we’re left with epic disappointment, writes Paul Toohey.
The Age - theage.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:24

Please, Amazon, can you start with bathroom supplies?

COMMENT Thanks to the retail experiment I conducted over the past month, I can say with confidence that a local large retail operator is in for a nasty shock.
The Imperfect Mum Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:21

Question: Over reacting or not?

theimperfectmum.com.au
Over reacting or not?Just wondering other people's opinions on this as I feel I may have over thought the subject and could be now over reacting!So long story short I have worked in the same job, for the same person for 10 years, Was 10 years in march. And nothing.....
View more - 20 comments
Brisbane Times Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:13

Public servants fear axe in LNP-held SEQ seats, as election nears

brisbanetimes.com.au
Public servants still remember the 14,000 sacked by the LNP, five years on.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 10:00
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:22

Malcolm Turnbull needs to assert control as leaks and disorder threaten his government

This government is finished. It just doesn't realise yet.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:19

Behrouz Boochani exposed Australia's evil on Manus. The shame will outlive us all | Richard Flanagan

theguardian.com
So this is what we have come to as a nation, writes Richard Flanagan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 10:40
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 07:18
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 06:58

'A strike against Malcolm Turnbull, Scott Morrison and Peter Dutton': cabinet furious after leak

There is a growing recognition among Coalition MPs that Malcolm Turnbulll's position as Prime Minister could be terminal. Cabinet ministers have sounded out backbench MPs about who they would support if there was a need to change leaders.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 02:52

PNG authorities enter Manus Island processing centre, amid reports of violence

Dutton's claim to moral authority is nothing short of disturbing. His legacy has severely damaged the reputation of Australia as an adherent to basic human rights.By refugee Behrouz Boochani:"Around 6:30 this morning many police mobile squad and immigration officers came inside the prison camp. They started shouting at us to...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:49

Abbott blames 'toxic egos' for parliamentary turmoil

Well, he is an expert..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:09

Scott Morrison's wild claims about your energy bills debunked | The New Daily

Scott Morrison MP - ScoMo is taking credit for something that would have happened regardless. Con man!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 11/22/2017 - 08:38