Coalition paralysis over energy target risks gas-fired chaos | The New Daily

Coalition paralysis over energy target risks gas-fired chaos | The New Daily

Coalition paralysis over energy target risks gas-fired chaos | The New Daily
Another Liberal failure.

John McDonald
John McDonald 7 months ago

The LNP's target is not to have a CET but to hope they can convince some of the people (the looney far-right coalservatives) that this is so, but convince everybody else that they do have a target to which they are committed. Good luck with that one.

Geoffrey Sekfy
Geoffrey Sekfy 7 months ago

Josh Frydenberg is culpable in every sense of the word. He tells us stuff that he knows is not correct. He does it on a regular basis with impunity. 👎👺♨️

Patrick Savage
Patrick Savage 7 months ago

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WHAT IS IT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND. THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER CANNOT HOLD THE ADDED WEIGHT EACH TIME THESE UNEDUCATED POLLIES PUT MORE STRAIN ON THE POOR. COMPARE PENSIONS WITH HIGH WAGES IT DOESN'T ADD UP. LOOK AFTER THE LOWEST PAID WE CANNOT AFFORD WHAT YOU GREEDY PEOPLE ASK OF US. YOU SHOW NO COMPASSION NO GUILT NO SENSE. YOU WANT 20% WHAT ABOUT 5% FOR THE LESS FORTUNATE.

Russell Mayo
Russell Mayo 7 months ago

So, they make a lot of noise about high energy prices, blame Labor, the Greens, renewables, tell lies about why the prices are high and increasing, set up a tame enquiry, rule out the best couple of options to move forward (ie catch up to the rest of planet except Trump) because they would be unacceptable to those who run this shambles. The tame enquiry comes up with a third or fourth best option which Malcolm thinks he can get that past those who run the shambles. Those who run the shambles say 'No". All of a sudden there is no hurry to progress the issue. What is the point of this Government other than to protect the coal industry?

Denis Breen
Denis Breen 7 months ago

More of the same Josh. Apart from the waste of a free lunch for an errand boy for the Canberra Coal Miners did you achieve. You got to play the role of a bollard.

Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:08

Barnaby Joyce's difficult political week, in pictures

abc.net.au
50 Shades of Hypocrite.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:03
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:01

It's 'open season’ on Malcolm Turnbull, seething Joyce supporters say

theguardian.com
If they cannot govern themselves then they cannot govern the country. KICK THIS MOB OUT.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:00

Grattan on Friday: Turnbull's excoriation of Joyce has changed the game, but how?

theconversation.com
Turnbull’s approach went from initially staying solid with Joyce by saying as little as possible to letting him have it with both barrels.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:58

Loopholes and lies. The real scandal of Barnaby Joyce

ethics.org.au
When principles matter no more – that’s the real scandal, says Simon Longstaff.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:52

Barnaby Joyce slams Malcolm Turnbull's comments as 'inept'

The hypocrisy of Joyce continues unabated.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:49

Barnaby Joyce is far from happy with the PM’s “personal bucketing”

news.com.au
Coalition leadership disunited and in disarray.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 06:09

Of course Barnaby Joyce wants to stay put - he needs the money

Joyce's wallet comes before the national interest.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:12
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:10

Not fit to lead: Turnbull has punished Joyce the best way he can

Joyce's position as Deputy Prime Minister is not viable.