Turnbull takes serious jab at Abbott at LNP conference

Turnbull takes serious jab at Abbott at LNP conference

Turnbull takes serious jab at Abbott at LNP conference
My government is better than Abbott's, Turnbull boasts 😂

Clarence GO
Clarence GO 7 months ago

It is about time he tells Abbott where to go. If he does not stand up for himself Australian people will not respect him. They will call him gutless and useless. Let Tony know who is in charge. Do take any crap from Tony.

Christine Finlay
Christine Finlay 7 months ago

Exactly what has this inept and deceptive government done!!!!
Turnbull is leading the worst government of all time,their collective policies are unfair,flawed and incoherent and are underpinned with lies,contradictions and excuses!!!!
The dithering Turnbull has be more successful in guiding his draconian and unfair policies through the Senate however his policy prescription doesn't solve the challenges facing our nation.The deceptive Turnbull government's only objective is to destroy our social and economic safeguards causing greater inequality and poverty.
The sooner we see the back of both the inept Abbott and Turnbull the better our nation will be in meeting the challenges facing us!!!

George G Williams
George G Williams 7 months ago

The only one who would agree with your comment, is the reflection you get when looking in a mirror. Policies the few that are, were compiled by Forest with both you and Abbott are trying sell to Australian public.

Michael Bryson
Michael Bryson 7 months ago

Turnbull's government seems to be a lot like Theresa May's in the sense of it blindly slashing anything that could help the poorest people in our society (whether monetary, health related, etc.) and sucking up to minority parties in an attempt to win votes. Abbotts was that, plus threats against Vladimir Putin and knighting the Queen's husband and minus the attempt at winning votes because he had votes.

So yes, Turnbull's government is better but...I'd honestly prefer getting food poisoning over either of them. If one of them worked towards actually being good politicians (😂😂😂😂) then maybe we'd actually see who was better more clearly. They don't even have to be good politicians on a side I like (Julia Gillard was a politician that had views I don't agree with), they just have to be competent.

Jan Peter
Jan Peter 7 months ago

Let me get this straight what's better you were all there for the abbott con and lies .You mob are still there for Turnbull con and lies what's better .

Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:08

Barnaby Joyce's difficult political week, in pictures

abc.net.au
50 Shades of Hypocrite.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:03
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:01

It's 'open season’ on Malcolm Turnbull, seething Joyce supporters say

theguardian.com
If they cannot govern themselves then they cannot govern the country. KICK THIS MOB OUT.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:00

Grattan on Friday: Turnbull's excoriation of Joyce has changed the game, but how?

theconversation.com
Turnbull’s approach went from initially staying solid with Joyce by saying as little as possible to letting him have it with both barrels.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:58

Loopholes and lies. The real scandal of Barnaby Joyce

ethics.org.au
When principles matter no more – that’s the real scandal, says Simon Longstaff.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:52

Barnaby Joyce slams Malcolm Turnbull's comments as 'inept'

The hypocrisy of Joyce continues unabated.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:49

Barnaby Joyce is far from happy with the PM’s “personal bucketing”

news.com.au
Coalition leadership disunited and in disarray.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 06:09

Of course Barnaby Joyce wants to stay put - he needs the money

Joyce's wallet comes before the national interest.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:12
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:10

Not fit to lead: Turnbull has punished Joyce the best way he can

Joyce's position as Deputy Prime Minister is not viable.