Turnbull takes serious jab at Abbott at LNP conference

Turnbull takes serious jab at Abbott at LNP conference

Turnbull takes serious jab at Abbott at LNP conference
My government is better than Abbott's, Turnbull boasts ๐Ÿ˜‚

Clarence GO
Clarence GO 4 months ago

It is about time he tells Abbott where to go. If he does not stand up for himself Australian people will not respect him. They will call him gutless and useless. Let Tony know who is in charge. Do take any crap from Tony.

Christine Finlay
Christine Finlay 4 months ago

Exactly what has this inept and deceptive government done!!!!
Turnbull is leading the worst government of all time,their collective policies are unfair,flawed and incoherent and are underpinned with lies,contradictions and excuses!!!!
The dithering Turnbull has be more successful in guiding his draconian and unfair policies through the Senate however his policy prescription doesn't solve the challenges facing our nation.The deceptive Turnbull government's only objective is to destroy our social and economic safeguards causing greater inequality and poverty.
The sooner we see the back of both the inept Abbott and Turnbull the better our nation will be in meeting the challenges facing us!!!

George G Williams
George G Williams 4 months ago

The only one who would agree with your comment, is the reflection you get when looking in a mirror. Policies the few that are, were compiled by Forest with both you and Abbott are trying sell to Australian public.

Michael Bryson
Michael Bryson 4 months ago

Turnbull's government seems to be a lot like Theresa May's in the sense of it blindly slashing anything that could help the poorest people in our society (whether monetary, health related, etc.) and sucking up to minority parties in an attempt to win votes. Abbotts was that, plus threats against Vladimir Putin and knighting the Queen's husband and minus the attempt at winning votes because he had votes.

So yes, Turnbull's government is better but...I'd honestly prefer getting food poisoning over either of them. If one of them worked towards actually being good politicians (๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) then maybe we'd actually see who was better more clearly. They don't even have to be good politicians on a side I like (Julia Gillard was a politician that had views I don't agree with), they just have to be competent.

Jan Peter
Jan Peter 4 months ago

Let me get this straight what's better you were all there for the abbott con and lies .You mob are still there for Turnbull con and lies what's better .

cricket.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:49

Marsh motived by near misses, not Maxwell's milestone

A top read from Andrew Ramsey on the ups and downs of Shaun Marsh's day two at the Gabba.
Daily Telegraph Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:48

What is the point of Malcolm Turnbull?

OPINION: More than two years after Malcolm Turnbull gave Australia hope that weโ€™d finally secured a decent PM, weโ€™re left with epic disappointment, writes Paul Toohey.
The Age - theage.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:24

Please, Amazon, can you start with bathroom supplies?

COMMENT Thanks to the retail experiment I conducted over the past month, I can say with confidence that a local large retail operator is in for a nasty shock.
The Imperfect Mum Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:21

Question: Over reacting or not?

theimperfectmum.com.au
Over reacting or not?Just wondering other people's opinions on this as I feel I may have over thought the subject and could be now over reacting!So long story short I have worked in the same job, for the same person for 10 years, Was 10 years in march. And nothing.....
View more - 20 comments
Brisbane Times Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:13

Public servants fear axe in LNP-held SEQ seats, as election nears

brisbanetimes.com.au
Public servants still remember the 14,000 sacked by the LNP, five years on.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 10:00
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:22

Malcolm Turnbull needs to assert control as leaks and disorder threaten his government

This government is finished. It just doesn't realise yet.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:19

Behrouz Boochani exposed Australia's evil on Manus. The shame will outlive us all | Richard Flanagan

theguardian.com
So this is what we have come to as a nation, writes Richard Flanagan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 10:40
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 07:18
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 06:58

'A strike against Malcolm Turnbull, Scott Morrison and Peter Dutton': cabinet furious after leak

There is a growing recognition among Coalition MPs that Malcolm Turnbulll's position as Prime Minister could be terminal. Cabinet ministers have sounded out backbench MPs about who they would support if there was a need to change leaders.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 02:52

PNG authorities enter Manus Island processing centre, amid reports of violence

Dutton's claim to moral authority is nothing short of disturbing. His legacy has severely damaged the reputation of Australia as an adherent to basic human rights.By refugee Behrouz Boochani:"Around 6:30 this morning many police mobile squad and immigration officers came inside the prison camp. They started shouting at us to...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:49

Abbott blames 'toxic egos' for parliamentary turmoil

Well, he is an expert..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:09

Scott Morrison's wild claims about your energy bills debunked | The New Daily

Scott Morrison MP - ScoMo is taking credit for something that would have happened regardless. Con man!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 11/22/2017 - 08:38