PM labels coal opponents 'delusional'

PM labels coal opponents 'delusional'

PM labels coal opponents 'delusional'
Says the leader of a party beholden to the coal industry and its paid lobbyist the Minerals Council of Australia. Voters don't believe you, Malcolm.

Maurice Dutch
Maurice Dutch 7 months ago

MALSCAM MACAYMAN LABELS COAL OPPONENTS AS 'DELUSIONAL
BUT THEN THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO NEED COAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO KEEP THERE MISERABLE PARTIES GOING

Pamela Rose
Pamela Rose 7 months ago

No, we are not delusional. My father worked with coal , and it affected his lungs for the rest of his life. Even India has said that they do not want to buy coal. Guess what they use - solar and wind power. The time for coal has long passed. What a shame Australia is so far behind the rest of the world.

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 7 months ago

You start to bring the DEBATE down to the level of:
IDIOT vs
GENISUS

AND it sinks to the lowest common denominator. Go behind the shed and play BULLY on somebody else's sporting arena.

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 7 months ago

I suspect we'll see more BRAVADO from Malcolm up until the election. They probably won't replace him. He'll play right into the hands of the CONSERVATIVE FORCES who'll do it their way after the election and drag us kicking and screaming to the FAR CRY of the RIGHT.

Adam Kickmaier
Adam Kickmaier 7 months ago

Coal is used in refining steel. So it does have a future until we stop wanting to use steel, but it's utility as a source of power is fast reaching the point of diminishing returns - if it hasn't done so already.

Ray Wines
Ray Wines 7 months ago

Clean coal! After 7 yrs trying to make a 'clean' coal power station viable in the States, didn't they recently give up,saying that technically it's too difficult, and expensive, and they were switching over to gas? But with this mob never let facts get in the way of spin!

Daryl Foxcroft
Daryl Foxcroft 7 months ago

Doesn't he have solar panels on his house? Hypocrite. Hope he does not like Volvos because he won't be able to buy petrol powered ones after next year.

Di Kramer Stringer
Di Kramer Stringer 7 months ago

Dear Mr #MalcolmTurnbull, thanks for calling so many Australians #Delusional! I do believe that putting the word #Delusional and #MalcolmTurnbull in the same sentence is quite funny, you are the #Delusional one! Fancy thinking that you don't need to work for the Australian People but work for the Coal Mining Companies instead! Maybe you in your #Delusional state you should call an #Election, #auspol!

Gregory Bradley
Gregory Bradley 7 months ago

In plain English, yes there were power outages and shedding in this coal based grid, but they barely avoided rolling power outages.
Reason? Coal is probably the worst possible power source for handling peak demand. Coal fired boilers are slow to heat up and slow to cool down mostly you have too much or too little power.

Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:08

Barnaby Joyce's difficult political week, in pictures

abc.net.au
50 Shades of Hypocrite.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:03
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:01

It's 'open season’ on Malcolm Turnbull, seething Joyce supporters say

theguardian.com
If they cannot govern themselves then they cannot govern the country. KICK THIS MOB OUT.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:00

Grattan on Friday: Turnbull's excoriation of Joyce has changed the game, but how?

theconversation.com
Turnbull’s approach went from initially staying solid with Joyce by saying as little as possible to letting him have it with both barrels.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:58

Loopholes and lies. The real scandal of Barnaby Joyce

ethics.org.au
When principles matter no more – that’s the real scandal, says Simon Longstaff.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:52

Barnaby Joyce slams Malcolm Turnbull's comments as 'inept'

The hypocrisy of Joyce continues unabated.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:49

Barnaby Joyce is far from happy with the PM’s “personal bucketing”

news.com.au
Coalition leadership disunited and in disarray.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 06:09

Of course Barnaby Joyce wants to stay put - he needs the money

Joyce's wallet comes before the national interest.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:12
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:10

Not fit to lead: Turnbull has punished Joyce the best way he can

Joyce's position as Deputy Prime Minister is not viable.