PM labels coal opponents 'delusional'

PM labels coal opponents 'delusional'

PM labels coal opponents 'delusional'
Says the leader of a party beholden to the coal industry and its paid lobbyist the Minerals Council of Australia. Voters don't believe you, Malcolm.

Maurice Dutch
Maurice Dutch 4 months ago

MALSCAM MACAYMAN LABELS COAL OPPONENTS AS 'DELUSIONAL
BUT THEN THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO NEED COAL CONTRIBUTIONS TO KEEP THERE MISERABLE PARTIES GOING

Pamela Rose
Pamela Rose 4 months ago

No, we are not delusional. My father worked with coal , and it affected his lungs for the rest of his life. Even India has said that they do not want to buy coal. Guess what they use - solar and wind power. The time for coal has long passed. What a shame Australia is so far behind the rest of the world.

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 4 months ago

You start to bring the DEBATE down to the level of:
IDIOT vs
GENISUS

AND it sinks to the lowest common denominator. Go behind the shed and play BULLY on somebody else's sporting arena.

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 4 months ago

I suspect we'll see more BRAVADO from Malcolm up until the election. They probably won't replace him. He'll play right into the hands of the CONSERVATIVE FORCES who'll do it their way after the election and drag us kicking and screaming to the FAR CRY of the RIGHT.

Adam Kickmaier
Adam Kickmaier 4 months ago

Coal is used in refining steel. So it does have a future until we stop wanting to use steel, but it's utility as a source of power is fast reaching the point of diminishing returns - if it hasn't done so already.

Ray Wines
Ray Wines 4 months ago

Clean coal! After 7 yrs trying to make a 'clean' coal power station viable in the States, didn't they recently give up,saying that technically it's too difficult, and expensive, and they were switching over to gas? But with this mob never let facts get in the way of spin!

Daryl Foxcroft
Daryl Foxcroft 4 months ago

Doesn't he have solar panels on his house? Hypocrite. Hope he does not like Volvos because he won't be able to buy petrol powered ones after next year.

Di Kramer Stringer
Di Kramer Stringer 4 months ago

Dear Mr #MalcolmTurnbull, thanks for calling so many Australians #Delusional! I do believe that putting the word #Delusional and #MalcolmTurnbull in the same sentence is quite funny, you are the #Delusional one! Fancy thinking that you don't need to work for the Australian People but work for the Coal Mining Companies instead! Maybe you in your #Delusional state you should call an #Election, #auspol!

Gregory Bradley
Gregory Bradley 4 months ago

In plain English, yes there were power outages and shedding in this coal based grid, but they barely avoided rolling power outages.
Reason? Coal is probably the worst possible power source for handling peak demand. Coal fired boilers are slow to heat up and slow to cool down mostly you have too much or too little power.

cricket.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:49

Marsh motived by near misses, not Maxwell's milestone

A top read from Andrew Ramsey on the ups and downs of Shaun Marsh's day two at the Gabba.
Daily Telegraph Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:48

What is the point of Malcolm Turnbull?

OPINION: More than two years after Malcolm Turnbull gave Australia hope that we’d finally secured a decent PM, we’re left with epic disappointment, writes Paul Toohey.
The Age - theage.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:24

Please, Amazon, can you start with bathroom supplies?

COMMENT Thanks to the retail experiment I conducted over the past month, I can say with confidence that a local large retail operator is in for a nasty shock.
The Imperfect Mum Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:21

Question: Over reacting or not?

theimperfectmum.com.au
Over reacting or not?Just wondering other people's opinions on this as I feel I may have over thought the subject and could be now over reacting!So long story short I have worked in the same job, for the same person for 10 years, Was 10 years in march. And nothing.....
View more - 20 comments
Brisbane Times Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:13

Public servants fear axe in LNP-held SEQ seats, as election nears

brisbanetimes.com.au
Public servants still remember the 14,000 sacked by the LNP, five years on.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 10:00
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:22

Malcolm Turnbull needs to assert control as leaks and disorder threaten his government

This government is finished. It just doesn't realise yet.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:19

Behrouz Boochani exposed Australia's evil on Manus. The shame will outlive us all | Richard Flanagan

theguardian.com
So this is what we have come to as a nation, writes Richard Flanagan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 10:40
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 07:18
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 06:58

'A strike against Malcolm Turnbull, Scott Morrison and Peter Dutton': cabinet furious after leak

There is a growing recognition among Coalition MPs that Malcolm Turnbulll's position as Prime Minister could be terminal. Cabinet ministers have sounded out backbench MPs about who they would support if there was a need to change leaders.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 02:52

PNG authorities enter Manus Island processing centre, amid reports of violence

Dutton's claim to moral authority is nothing short of disturbing. His legacy has severely damaged the reputation of Australia as an adherent to basic human rights.By refugee Behrouz Boochani:"Around 6:30 this morning many police mobile squad and immigration officers came inside the prison camp. They started shouting at us to...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:49

Abbott blames 'toxic egos' for parliamentary turmoil

Well, he is an expert..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:09

Scott Morrison's wild claims about your energy bills debunked | The New Daily

Scott Morrison MP - ScoMo is taking credit for something that would have happened regardless. Con man!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 11/22/2017 - 08:38