The 'embarrassing' call to pull out of Paris climate deal

The 'embarrassing' call to pull out of Paris climate deal

The 'embarrassing' call to pull out of Paris climate deal
Unshackled savages unperturbed by the prospect of future generations facing a hostile environment.

Marg Keable
Marg Keable 7 months ago

Maybe it is time for a split between the far right of the party and the centrists. If the far right are going to continue to do this sort of thing, they need to go.

Kerri Pitts
Kerri Pitts 7 months ago

So the only reason they voted it down is because they wanted to show support for Malcolm… it has nothing to do with caring about the planet… just their pathetic party politics… shameful…

Allan Steel
Allan Steel 7 months ago

Libs are crawlers to the yanks, whatever the seppo's do, the libturds have to do, seems they don't have enough brain power to think for themselves.

Keith Williams
Keith Williams 7 months ago

Clean coal is a LNP oxymoron ... exposed by those with a very limited knowledge and supporting the stupidity of thinking that they can store CO2 undergraound in perpetuity in an economically feasible way... Jokesters all of them.

Julie Brigden
Julie Brigden 7 months ago

'I am totally against global warming' are these people frigging serious. Well Im totally against global warming too you morons and thats why I want us to do something about it. I will base my decisions on what the scientists are saying not these pathetic people in the LNP.

Tanya Waters
Tanya Waters 7 months ago

The world will still know what you stand for. Pull out and be condemned for your greedy uncaring governing. Leave our children a world they can inhabit and for heavens sake stop reading Miranda Devine if this is where you are getting your information from...another disgrace.

Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:08

Barnaby Joyce's difficult political week, in pictures

abc.net.au
50 Shades of Hypocrite.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:03
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:01

It's 'open season’ on Malcolm Turnbull, seething Joyce supporters say

theguardian.com
If they cannot govern themselves then they cannot govern the country. KICK THIS MOB OUT.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:00

Grattan on Friday: Turnbull's excoriation of Joyce has changed the game, but how?

theconversation.com
Turnbull’s approach went from initially staying solid with Joyce by saying as little as possible to letting him have it with both barrels.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:58

Loopholes and lies. The real scandal of Barnaby Joyce

ethics.org.au
When principles matter no more – that’s the real scandal, says Simon Longstaff.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:52

Barnaby Joyce slams Malcolm Turnbull's comments as 'inept'

The hypocrisy of Joyce continues unabated.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:49

Barnaby Joyce is far from happy with the PM’s “personal bucketing”

news.com.au
Coalition leadership disunited and in disarray.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 06:09

Of course Barnaby Joyce wants to stay put - he needs the money

Joyce's wallet comes before the national interest.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:12
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:10

Not fit to lead: Turnbull has punished Joyce the best way he can

Joyce's position as Deputy Prime Minister is not viable.