The 'embarrassing' call to pull out of Paris climate deal

The 'embarrassing' call to pull out of Paris climate deal

The 'embarrassing' call to pull out of Paris climate deal
Unshackled savages unperturbed by the prospect of future generations facing a hostile environment.

Marg Keable
Marg Keable 4 months ago

Maybe it is time for a split between the far right of the party and the centrists. If the far right are going to continue to do this sort of thing, they need to go.

Kerri Pitts
Kerri Pitts 4 months ago

So the only reason they voted it down is because they wanted to show support for Malcolm… it has nothing to do with caring about the planet… just their pathetic party politics… shameful…

Allan Steel
Allan Steel 4 months ago

Libs are crawlers to the yanks, whatever the seppo's do, the libturds have to do, seems they don't have enough brain power to think for themselves.

Keith Williams
Keith Williams 4 months ago

Clean coal is a LNP oxymoron ... exposed by those with a very limited knowledge and supporting the stupidity of thinking that they can store CO2 undergraound in perpetuity in an economically feasible way... Jokesters all of them.

Julie Brigden
Julie Brigden 4 months ago

'I am totally against global warming' are these people frigging serious. Well Im totally against global warming too you morons and thats why I want us to do something about it. I will base my decisions on what the scientists are saying not these pathetic people in the LNP.

Tanya Waters
Tanya Waters 4 months ago

The world will still know what you stand for. Pull out and be condemned for your greedy uncaring governing. Leave our children a world they can inhabit and for heavens sake stop reading Miranda Devine if this is where you are getting your information from...another disgrace.

cricket.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:49

Marsh motived by near misses, not Maxwell's milestone

A top read from Andrew Ramsey on the ups and downs of Shaun Marsh's day two at the Gabba.
Daily Telegraph Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:48

What is the point of Malcolm Turnbull?

OPINION: More than two years after Malcolm Turnbull gave Australia hope that we’d finally secured a decent PM, we’re left with epic disappointment, writes Paul Toohey.
The Age - theage.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:24

Please, Amazon, can you start with bathroom supplies?

COMMENT Thanks to the retail experiment I conducted over the past month, I can say with confidence that a local large retail operator is in for a nasty shock.
The Imperfect Mum Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:21

Question: Over reacting or not?

theimperfectmum.com.au
Over reacting or not?Just wondering other people's opinions on this as I feel I may have over thought the subject and could be now over reacting!So long story short I have worked in the same job, for the same person for 10 years, Was 10 years in march. And nothing.....
View more - 20 comments
Brisbane Times Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:13

Public servants fear axe in LNP-held SEQ seats, as election nears

brisbanetimes.com.au
Public servants still remember the 14,000 sacked by the LNP, five years on.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 10:00
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:22

Malcolm Turnbull needs to assert control as leaks and disorder threaten his government

This government is finished. It just doesn't realise yet.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:19

Behrouz Boochani exposed Australia's evil on Manus. The shame will outlive us all | Richard Flanagan

theguardian.com
So this is what we have come to as a nation, writes Richard Flanagan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 10:40
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 07:18
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 06:58

'A strike against Malcolm Turnbull, Scott Morrison and Peter Dutton': cabinet furious after leak

There is a growing recognition among Coalition MPs that Malcolm Turnbulll's position as Prime Minister could be terminal. Cabinet ministers have sounded out backbench MPs about who they would support if there was a need to change leaders.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 02:52

PNG authorities enter Manus Island processing centre, amid reports of violence

Dutton's claim to moral authority is nothing short of disturbing. His legacy has severely damaged the reputation of Australia as an adherent to basic human rights.By refugee Behrouz Boochani:"Around 6:30 this morning many police mobile squad and immigration officers came inside the prison camp. They started shouting at us to...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:49

Abbott blames 'toxic egos' for parliamentary turmoil

Well, he is an expert..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:09

Scott Morrison's wild claims about your energy bills debunked | The New Daily

Scott Morrison MP - ScoMo is taking credit for something that would have happened regardless. Con man!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 11/22/2017 - 08:38