'Be adults': Turnbull and Abbott told to end feud or face election loss

'Be adults': Turnbull and Abbott told to end feud or face election loss

'Be adults': Turnbull and Abbott told to end feud or face election loss
Tell him he's dreamin' ๐Ÿ˜‚

Geoffrey Deem
Geoffrey Deem 4 months ago

but that's the point of the feud too cause a election loss, we just have to be very careful something far more evil doesn't emerage out of the wings while they feud.

Anthony Nixon
Anthony Nixon 4 months ago

The core issue is they have lost the ability to be able to convince anyone that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Philip Prior
Philip Prior 4 months ago

Will not happen! And I am so glad that finally this mob is being seen for the bunch of hypocritical, self-serving, entitled ratbags they are. Those voted for them, need to take the blame as much as anyone else.

Marjorie Carless
Marjorie Carless 4 months ago

Being a politician once meant that you could crap on the people and in the 12/18 months prior to the election, promise us all the things we want and we would believe you. No more I'm afraid. The present lot of politicians in the LNP have been too busy arguing with each other to get down to the nitty gritty, ie energy (10 years of argy bargy and STILL not made any decisions) and marriage..we HAVE to spend millions on a plebiscite the outcome of which could be knocked back by a parliamentary vote. What a poor bunch.

Margaret Parke
Margaret Parke 4 months ago

I don't think they realize that tony Abbott was hated for his policies and his personality. His relationship with Credlin was always suspicious. Even his own party could not get close..... or his wife apparently

Aleks Pusz
Aleks Pusz 4 months ago

I love how whoever (new pres, and it's not like I really care) is trying to credit both of them with the feud. When a grown up, mature person is deposed as leader, they quit. Think of Bill Hayden, Julia Gillard etc. Sometimes, rarely, a person can cease leadership without actually causing problems (Downer), but it's rare. So I guess that means that Tony Abbott is common...

Francine McDonald
Francine McDonald 4 months ago

Ba ha ha from a bunch of babies... don't we need some real government, or has everyone forgotten what that is?..I mean, it's been so long...

cricket.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:49

Marsh motived by near misses, not Maxwell's milestone

A top read from Andrew Ramsey on the ups and downs of Shaun Marsh's day two at the Gabba.
Daily Telegraph Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:48

What is the point of Malcolm Turnbull?

OPINION: More than two years after Malcolm Turnbull gave Australia hope that weโ€™d finally secured a decent PM, weโ€™re left with epic disappointment, writes Paul Toohey.
The Age - theage.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:24

Please, Amazon, can you start with bathroom supplies?

COMMENT Thanks to the retail experiment I conducted over the past month, I can say with confidence that a local large retail operator is in for a nasty shock.
The Imperfect Mum Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:21

Question: Over reacting or not?

theimperfectmum.com.au
Over reacting or not?Just wondering other people's opinions on this as I feel I may have over thought the subject and could be now over reacting!So long story short I have worked in the same job, for the same person for 10 years, Was 10 years in march. And nothing.....
View more - 20 comments
Brisbane Times Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:13

Public servants fear axe in LNP-held SEQ seats, as election nears

brisbanetimes.com.au
Public servants still remember the 14,000 sacked by the LNP, five years on.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 10:00
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:22

Malcolm Turnbull needs to assert control as leaks and disorder threaten his government

This government is finished. It just doesn't realise yet.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:19

Behrouz Boochani exposed Australia's evil on Manus. The shame will outlive us all | Richard Flanagan

theguardian.com
So this is what we have come to as a nation, writes Richard Flanagan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 10:40
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 07:18
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 06:58

'A strike against Malcolm Turnbull, Scott Morrison and Peter Dutton': cabinet furious after leak

There is a growing recognition among Coalition MPs that Malcolm Turnbulll's position as Prime Minister could be terminal. Cabinet ministers have sounded out backbench MPs about who they would support if there was a need to change leaders.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 02:52

PNG authorities enter Manus Island processing centre, amid reports of violence

Dutton's claim to moral authority is nothing short of disturbing. His legacy has severely damaged the reputation of Australia as an adherent to basic human rights.By refugee Behrouz Boochani:"Around 6:30 this morning many police mobile squad and immigration officers came inside the prison camp. They started shouting at us to...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:49

Abbott blames 'toxic egos' for parliamentary turmoil

Well, he is an expert..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:09

Scott Morrison's wild claims about your energy bills debunked | The New Daily

Scott Morrison MP - ScoMo is taking credit for something that would have happened regardless. Con man!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 11/22/2017 - 08:38