'Be adults': Turnbull and Abbott told to end feud or face election loss

'Be adults': Turnbull and Abbott told to end feud or face election loss

'Be adults': Turnbull and Abbott told to end feud or face election loss
Tell him he's dreamin' 😂

Geoffrey Deem
Geoffrey Deem 7 months ago

but that's the point of the feud too cause a election loss, we just have to be very careful something far more evil doesn't emerage out of the wings while they feud.

Anthony Nixon
Anthony Nixon 7 months ago

The core issue is they have lost the ability to be able to convince anyone that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Philip Prior
Philip Prior 7 months ago

Will not happen! And I am so glad that finally this mob is being seen for the bunch of hypocritical, self-serving, entitled ratbags they are. Those voted for them, need to take the blame as much as anyone else.

Marjorie Carless
Marjorie Carless 7 months ago

Being a politician once meant that you could crap on the people and in the 12/18 months prior to the election, promise us all the things we want and we would believe you. No more I'm afraid. The present lot of politicians in the LNP have been too busy arguing with each other to get down to the nitty gritty, ie energy (10 years of argy bargy and STILL not made any decisions) and marriage..we HAVE to spend millions on a plebiscite the outcome of which could be knocked back by a parliamentary vote. What a poor bunch.

Margaret Parke
Margaret Parke 7 months ago

I don't think they realize that tony Abbott was hated for his policies and his personality. His relationship with Credlin was always suspicious. Even his own party could not get close..... or his wife apparently

Aleks Pusz
Aleks Pusz 7 months ago

I love how whoever (new pres, and it's not like I really care) is trying to credit both of them with the feud. When a grown up, mature person is deposed as leader, they quit. Think of Bill Hayden, Julia Gillard etc. Sometimes, rarely, a person can cease leadership without actually causing problems (Downer), but it's rare. So I guess that means that Tony Abbott is common...

Francine McDonald
Francine McDonald 7 months ago

Ba ha ha from a bunch of babies... don't we need some real government, or has everyone forgotten what that is?..I mean, it's been so long...

Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:08

Barnaby Joyce's difficult political week, in pictures

abc.net.au
50 Shades of Hypocrite.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:03
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:01

It's 'open season’ on Malcolm Turnbull, seething Joyce supporters say

theguardian.com
If they cannot govern themselves then they cannot govern the country. KICK THIS MOB OUT.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:00

Grattan on Friday: Turnbull's excoriation of Joyce has changed the game, but how?

theconversation.com
Turnbull’s approach went from initially staying solid with Joyce by saying as little as possible to letting him have it with both barrels.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:58

Loopholes and lies. The real scandal of Barnaby Joyce

ethics.org.au
When principles matter no more – that’s the real scandal, says Simon Longstaff.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:52

Barnaby Joyce slams Malcolm Turnbull's comments as 'inept'

The hypocrisy of Joyce continues unabated.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:49

Barnaby Joyce is far from happy with the PM’s “personal bucketing”

news.com.au
Coalition leadership disunited and in disarray.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 06:09

Of course Barnaby Joyce wants to stay put - he needs the money

Joyce's wallet comes before the national interest.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:12
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:10

Not fit to lead: Turnbull has punished Joyce the best way he can

Joyce's position as Deputy Prime Minister is not viable.