Unions deserve a place in Turnbull's 'sensible centre' | The New Daily

Unions deserve a place in Turnbull's 'sensible centre' | The New Daily

Unions deserve a place in Turnbull's 'sensible centre' | The New Daily
"Voters have abandoned Mr Turnbull precisely because the progressive prime minister they were expecting failed to materialise."

Greg Potter
Greg Potter 7 months ago

No the unions should stand for parliament Stop.calling each other comrad that's the worst ides yet and then form.a party and throw out the Libs and National party

Maree Clark
Maree Clark 7 months ago

Prefer the unions any day. Big mistakes made in the past by unions that will never happen again but Turnbull has ripped us off more by spend spend spend and watch the deficit blow out triple. All about money for the rich.

James Hauville
James Hauville 7 months ago

It's "politics for dummies". When the facts are against you, argue the law. When the law is against you, argue the facts. When both are against you, call the other side names.

Rosemary Photopoulos
Rosemary Photopoulos 7 months ago

No place for unions in Trumbull's sensible centre, all they know is union bashing ( c/f the union bashing lnp "suggestion") which is being pedalled on Facebook pages.

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 7 months ago

PVO on Sky News Australia TO THE POINT had some brilliant advice for MALCOLM TURNBULL:
- give up
- the Party is so fractious and broken
- the Divisions within the party are irreconcilable
- you've achieved your goal to become PM
- the Right Wing Commentariat is against him and are relentless
- there are no philosophical or ideological goals that Malcolm is prepared to support based on principle

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 7 months ago

Sarah Henderson (MP, Geelong) on Craig Kelly and people dying from RET:
'He's killing me with his humour".

From memory, she was a former journalist including 7:30 Report and Investigators.

Katie Culkin
Katie Culkin 7 months ago

If he stopped stomping on average Australians trying to get their heads above water while presenting his cronies with wage increases, he might become more popular. . But he and Julie Bishop on Insiders yesterday call the bashing of the lower paid workers 'wage reform' and seem very pleased with themselves.. Cant they see that it is sickening...

Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:08

Barnaby Joyce's difficult political week, in pictures

abc.net.au
50 Shades of Hypocrite.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:03
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:01

It's 'open season’ on Malcolm Turnbull, seething Joyce supporters say

theguardian.com
If they cannot govern themselves then they cannot govern the country. KICK THIS MOB OUT.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:00

Grattan on Friday: Turnbull's excoriation of Joyce has changed the game, but how?

theconversation.com
Turnbull’s approach went from initially staying solid with Joyce by saying as little as possible to letting him have it with both barrels.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:58

Loopholes and lies. The real scandal of Barnaby Joyce

ethics.org.au
When principles matter no more – that’s the real scandal, says Simon Longstaff.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:52

Barnaby Joyce slams Malcolm Turnbull's comments as 'inept'

The hypocrisy of Joyce continues unabated.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:49

Barnaby Joyce is far from happy with the PM’s “personal bucketing”

news.com.au
Coalition leadership disunited and in disarray.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 06:09

Of course Barnaby Joyce wants to stay put - he needs the money

Joyce's wallet comes before the national interest.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:12
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:10

Not fit to lead: Turnbull has punished Joyce the best way he can

Joyce's position as Deputy Prime Minister is not viable.