Unions deserve a place in Turnbull's 'sensible centre' | The New Daily

Unions deserve a place in Turnbull's 'sensible centre' | The New Daily

Unions deserve a place in Turnbull's 'sensible centre' | The New Daily
"Voters have abandoned Mr Turnbull precisely because the progressive prime minister they were expecting failed to materialise."

Greg Potter
Greg Potter 4 months ago

No the unions should stand for parliament Stop.calling each other comrad that's the worst ides yet and then form.a party and throw out the Libs and National party

Maree Clark
Maree Clark 4 months ago

Prefer the unions any day. Big mistakes made in the past by unions that will never happen again but Turnbull has ripped us off more by spend spend spend and watch the deficit blow out triple. All about money for the rich.

James Hauville
James Hauville 4 months ago

It's "politics for dummies". When the facts are against you, argue the law. When the law is against you, argue the facts. When both are against you, call the other side names.

Rosemary Photopoulos
Rosemary Photopoulos 4 months ago

No place for unions in Trumbull's sensible centre, all they know is union bashing ( c/f the union bashing lnp "suggestion") which is being pedalled on Facebook pages.

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 4 months ago

PVO on Sky News Australia TO THE POINT had some brilliant advice for MALCOLM TURNBULL:
- give up
- the Party is so fractious and broken
- the Divisions within the party are irreconcilable
- you've achieved your goal to become PM
- the Right Wing Commentariat is against him and are relentless
- there are no philosophical or ideological goals that Malcolm is prepared to support based on principle

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 4 months ago

Sarah Henderson (MP, Geelong) on Craig Kelly and people dying from RET:
'He's killing me with his humour".

From memory, she was a former journalist including 7:30 Report and Investigators.

Katie Culkin
Katie Culkin 4 months ago

If he stopped stomping on average Australians trying to get their heads above water while presenting his cronies with wage increases, he might become more popular. . But he and Julie Bishop on Insiders yesterday call the bashing of the lower paid workers 'wage reform' and seem very pleased with themselves.. Cant they see that it is sickening...

cricket.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:49

Marsh motived by near misses, not Maxwell's milestone

A top read from Andrew Ramsey on the ups and downs of Shaun Marsh's day two at the Gabba.
Daily Telegraph Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:48

What is the point of Malcolm Turnbull?

OPINION: More than two years after Malcolm Turnbull gave Australia hope that we’d finally secured a decent PM, we’re left with epic disappointment, writes Paul Toohey.
The Age - theage.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:24

Please, Amazon, can you start with bathroom supplies?

COMMENT Thanks to the retail experiment I conducted over the past month, I can say with confidence that a local large retail operator is in for a nasty shock.
The Imperfect Mum Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:21

Question: Over reacting or not?

theimperfectmum.com.au
Over reacting or not?Just wondering other people's opinions on this as I feel I may have over thought the subject and could be now over reacting!So long story short I have worked in the same job, for the same person for 10 years, Was 10 years in march. And nothing.....
View more - 20 comments
Brisbane Times Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:13

Public servants fear axe in LNP-held SEQ seats, as election nears

brisbanetimes.com.au
Public servants still remember the 14,000 sacked by the LNP, five years on.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 10:00
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:22

Malcolm Turnbull needs to assert control as leaks and disorder threaten his government

This government is finished. It just doesn't realise yet.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:19

Behrouz Boochani exposed Australia's evil on Manus. The shame will outlive us all | Richard Flanagan

theguardian.com
So this is what we have come to as a nation, writes Richard Flanagan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 10:40
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 07:18
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 06:58

'A strike against Malcolm Turnbull, Scott Morrison and Peter Dutton': cabinet furious after leak

There is a growing recognition among Coalition MPs that Malcolm Turnbulll's position as Prime Minister could be terminal. Cabinet ministers have sounded out backbench MPs about who they would support if there was a need to change leaders.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 02:52

PNG authorities enter Manus Island processing centre, amid reports of violence

Dutton's claim to moral authority is nothing short of disturbing. His legacy has severely damaged the reputation of Australia as an adherent to basic human rights.By refugee Behrouz Boochani:"Around 6:30 this morning many police mobile squad and immigration officers came inside the prison camp. They started shouting at us to...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:49

Abbott blames 'toxic egos' for parliamentary turmoil

Well, he is an expert..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:09

Scott Morrison's wild claims about your energy bills debunked | The New Daily

Scott Morrison MP - ScoMo is taking credit for something that would have happened regardless. Con man!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 11/22/2017 - 08:38