World Vision slams Christopher Pyne's weapons export plan

World Vision slams Christopher Pyne's weapons export plan

World Vision slams Christopher Pyne's weapons export plan
Pyne's plan would see Australia "exporting death" and "profiting from bloodshed".

Allan Phelps
Allan Phelps 7 months ago

Finally some one with a longstanding history of comonnsense and compassion, something which would be completely alien to C. Pyne. Tim Costello said years ago that we would be ashamed of our treatment of refugees especially the Manus and Nauru facilities. He was right then and he's right now.

Trevor Scrimshaw
Trevor Scrimshaw 7 months ago

Pyne is really out of touch with community ideas. Both him and his party of know nothings deserve to go down with a great thump next election along with QLD Lib/Nat's who are so out of touch with people they are actually planning a new coal fired power station for North Queensland!
Bah Humbugs they're devoid of original ideas! 🤔

Anita Lorenz
Anita Lorenz 7 months ago

Can we not set some sort of an example here... no trafficking in weapons, no nuclear armament, no interference in the affairs of other nations??? Might go some way to restoring the reputation of this country, which has been progressively trashed by the LNP and its policies.

Anne Finnane
Anne Finnane 7 months ago

Thank you Tim Costello! Greed, cruelty, abuse of human beings are all part of the weapons industry which has created mayhem in the world - and the LNP are to be condemned for their blatant desire for further greed promoting this awful idea!

Merv Quinn
Merv Quinn 7 months ago

Was kwistoffa ever in the armed forces? Or is it just small person syndrome wanting to cause some pain in a third world country so he can pretend to be a man without putting himself at risk. The Liberal ethic.

Dom Antonio Fammartino
Dom Antonio Fammartino 7 months ago

WHY ARE NOT SCREAMING OUT AT OUR GOVERNMENT.

Australia are providing arms to Saudi Arabia who in turn are sowing terrorism and backing al-Qaeda/ISIS/ISIL inspired guerrillas throughout the crisis-hit Syria and Middle East slaughtering countless of innocent people including children. The Saudi's are bombing hospitals, schools, agricultural areas, the port, bridges, power infrastructure, water infrastructure, attempting to starve an entire country into submission. They aren’t just providing military support for human rights abusers; they are sending strong political support too.”

SAUDI ARABIA a country that beheads people for “crimes” such as atheism, apostasy, blasphemy, idolatry, sodomy, and sorcery, as well as condemning millions of women to a miserable existence as subservient slaves, is lecturing the world on human rights. The UN have no bounds as the Saudis have been elected to a body charged with advancing the rights of women. How could a country like this Have a Place On United Nations Women’s Commission its beyond any logic what so ever.

Saudis authorities have arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned human rights defenders and government critics, often after unfair trials; torture and other ill-treatment of detainees remained common; women faced discrimination in law and in practice and were inadequately protected against sexual and other violence; and have the worst record in the world when it comes to religious freedom and women’s rights,"

What the majority cannot understand is despite all the bloodshed, war and terrible human rights abuse's where are the so-called feminists and the AHRC HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSIONER GILLIAN TRIGGS or JULIE BISHOP? Why aren't they protesting from the roof tops and jumping up and down? Sadly, not many Western feminists are too interested in the gender apartheid that exists in the Muslim world and the plight of Saudi women or the blood shed in YEMEN this isn’t considered a priority for activists who’d rather be campaigning against gendered toys and pronouns.

WHO ARE THE REAL TERROISTS AND ENABLERS OF TERROISM.

Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:08

Barnaby Joyce's difficult political week, in pictures

abc.net.au
50 Shades of Hypocrite.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:03
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:01

It's 'open season’ on Malcolm Turnbull, seething Joyce supporters say

theguardian.com
If they cannot govern themselves then they cannot govern the country. KICK THIS MOB OUT.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:00

Grattan on Friday: Turnbull's excoriation of Joyce has changed the game, but how?

theconversation.com
Turnbull’s approach went from initially staying solid with Joyce by saying as little as possible to letting him have it with both barrels.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:58

Loopholes and lies. The real scandal of Barnaby Joyce

ethics.org.au
When principles matter no more – that’s the real scandal, says Simon Longstaff.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:52

Barnaby Joyce slams Malcolm Turnbull's comments as 'inept'

The hypocrisy of Joyce continues unabated.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:49

Barnaby Joyce is far from happy with the PM’s “personal bucketing”

news.com.au
Coalition leadership disunited and in disarray.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 06:09

Of course Barnaby Joyce wants to stay put - he needs the money

Joyce's wallet comes before the national interest.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:12
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:10

Not fit to lead: Turnbull has punished Joyce the best way he can

Joyce's position as Deputy Prime Minister is not viable.