Tony Abbott backers accused of trying to 'stack' NSW Liberal convention

Tony Abbott backers accused of trying to 'stack' NSW Liberal convention

Tony Abbott backers accused of trying to 'stack' NSW Liberal convention
What a surprise.

John Kleinman
John Kleinman 7 months ago

They dont want you, we dont want you, nobody wants any of you or ANY of your mates so get out before we throw you out!

David Edwards
David Edwards 7 months ago

Tones is too funny. Seriously. He is going to keep tearing down his own party until even the foundations are gone, all the time proclaiming that it's for some greater good. The simple fact is that this bloke is all about destruction. He would be absolutely clueless about creating something or building something up even if Bob The Builder was alongside him, helping him out.

Grahame William Grahame
Grahame William Grahame 7 months ago

Nah Not Imbeciel but did he not stack a fund aginst Pauline Hanson and dnied it and Howard the Coward let him off. Absolutely this bloke is off, cant you smell it?

Heather Ring
Heather Ring 7 months ago

Disunity in the LNP COALITION GOVERNMENT is extremely deep seated - its too late your behaviours against everyday australians has been so deep seated over the past 4 years n are not going to change

Kay Vee
Kay Vee 7 months ago

Abbott is such a twit. Tony, it isn't your party any more. You were DUMPED. Noone wanted you. Accept it for everyone's sake. You are a sad, deluded, bitter man. You had your turn. You blew it. You turned out to be just a lot of mean, hot air. Enough is enough. Disappear.

Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:08

Barnaby Joyce's difficult political week, in pictures

abc.net.au
50 Shades of Hypocrite.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:03
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:01

It's 'open season’ on Malcolm Turnbull, seething Joyce supporters say

theguardian.com
If they cannot govern themselves then they cannot govern the country. KICK THIS MOB OUT.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 08:00

Grattan on Friday: Turnbull's excoriation of Joyce has changed the game, but how?

theconversation.com
Turnbull’s approach went from initially staying solid with Joyce by saying as little as possible to letting him have it with both barrels.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:58

Loopholes and lies. The real scandal of Barnaby Joyce

ethics.org.au
When principles matter no more – that’s the real scandal, says Simon Longstaff.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:52

Barnaby Joyce slams Malcolm Turnbull's comments as 'inept'

The hypocrisy of Joyce continues unabated.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 07:49

Barnaby Joyce is far from happy with the PM’s “personal bucketing”

news.com.au
Coalition leadership disunited and in disarray.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 02/16/2018 - 06:09

Of course Barnaby Joyce wants to stay put - he needs the money

Joyce's wallet comes before the national interest.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:12
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 02/15/2018 - 10:10

Not fit to lead: Turnbull has punished Joyce the best way he can

Joyce's position as Deputy Prime Minister is not viable.