Tony Abbott backers accused of trying to 'stack' NSW Liberal convention

Tony Abbott backers accused of trying to 'stack' NSW Liberal convention

Tony Abbott backers accused of trying to 'stack' NSW Liberal convention
What a surprise.

John Kleinman
John Kleinman 4 months ago

They dont want you, we dont want you, nobody wants any of you or ANY of your mates so get out before we throw you out!

David Edwards
David Edwards 4 months ago

Tones is too funny. Seriously. He is going to keep tearing down his own party until even the foundations are gone, all the time proclaiming that it's for some greater good. The simple fact is that this bloke is all about destruction. He would be absolutely clueless about creating something or building something up even if Bob The Builder was alongside him, helping him out.

Grahame William Grahame
Grahame William Grahame 4 months ago

Nah Not Imbeciel but did he not stack a fund aginst Pauline Hanson and dnied it and Howard the Coward let him off. Absolutely this bloke is off, cant you smell it?

Heather Ring
Heather Ring 4 months ago

Disunity in the LNP COALITION GOVERNMENT is extremely deep seated - its too late your behaviours against everyday australians has been so deep seated over the past 4 years n are not going to change

Kay Vee
Kay Vee 4 months ago

Abbott is such a twit. Tony, it isn't your party any more. You were DUMPED. Noone wanted you. Accept it for everyone's sake. You are a sad, deluded, bitter man. You had your turn. You blew it. You turned out to be just a lot of mean, hot air. Enough is enough. Disappear.

cricket.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:49

Marsh motived by near misses, not Maxwell's milestone

A top read from Andrew Ramsey on the ups and downs of Shaun Marsh's day two at the Gabba.
Daily Telegraph Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:48

What is the point of Malcolm Turnbull?

OPINION: More than two years after Malcolm Turnbull gave Australia hope that we’d finally secured a decent PM, we’re left with epic disappointment, writes Paul Toohey.
The Age - theage.com.au Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:24

Please, Amazon, can you start with bathroom supplies?

COMMENT Thanks to the retail experiment I conducted over the past month, I can say with confidence that a local large retail operator is in for a nasty shock.
The Imperfect Mum Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:21

Question: Over reacting or not?

theimperfectmum.com.au
Over reacting or not?Just wondering other people's opinions on this as I feel I may have over thought the subject and could be now over reacting!So long story short I have worked in the same job, for the same person for 10 years, Was 10 years in march. And nothing.....
View more - 20 comments
Brisbane Times Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:13

Public servants fear axe in LNP-held SEQ seats, as election nears

brisbanetimes.com.au
Public servants still remember the 14,000 sacked by the LNP, five years on.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 10:00
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:22

Malcolm Turnbull needs to assert control as leaks and disorder threaten his government

This government is finished. It just doesn't realise yet.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 11/24/2017 - 06:19

Behrouz Boochani exposed Australia's evil on Manus. The shame will outlive us all | Richard Flanagan

theguardian.com
So this is what we have come to as a nation, writes Richard Flanagan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 10:40
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 07:18
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 06:58

'A strike against Malcolm Turnbull, Scott Morrison and Peter Dutton': cabinet furious after leak

There is a growing recognition among Coalition MPs that Malcolm Turnbulll's position as Prime Minister could be terminal. Cabinet ministers have sounded out backbench MPs about who they would support if there was a need to change leaders.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 02:52

PNG authorities enter Manus Island processing centre, amid reports of violence

Dutton's claim to moral authority is nothing short of disturbing. His legacy has severely damaged the reputation of Australia as an adherent to basic human rights.By refugee Behrouz Boochani:"Around 6:30 this morning many police mobile squad and immigration officers came inside the prison camp. They started shouting at us to...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:49

Abbott blames 'toxic egos' for parliamentary turmoil

Well, he is an expert..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 11/23/2017 - 01:09

Scott Morrison's wild claims about your energy bills debunked | The New Daily

Scott Morrison MP - ScoMo is taking credit for something that would have happened regardless. Con man!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 11/22/2017 - 08:38