Minneapolis Woman Shot by Police After Reportedly Calling 911

Minneapolis Woman Shot by Police After Reportedly Calling 911

Minneapolis Woman Shot by Police After Reportedly Calling 911
Neither of the officers had their body cameras turned on.

Ryan Mills
Ryan Mills 4 months ago

Cops killed a white woman from Australia.. this will definitely be an international incident. And I bet the cops will go to jail. Now if she was a few shades darker it'd be a different story and people would be calling her a thug.

Heather Cheshire
Heather Cheshire 4 months ago

I recently heard a discussion where a podcaster was discussing this issue (I'm thinking it was Undisclosed, but it also could have been the Red Couch podcast. My memory is fuzzy.) The advocate said that unfortunately, America won't address police brutality until white people are being killed. Maybe this will be a catalyst.

The police provide an essential service to our country. They shouldn't be threatened that the tax payers ask them to implement research based practice, training, and culture. This is the norm of every other profession. My field has changed dramatically in the last 30 years. It is my responsibility to adapt my practice to what is proven to be most effective.

We wouldn't want a surgeon who refused to take our appendix out laparoscopically just because that's not how it's always been. Know better, do better.

Stefanie Culver
Stefanie Culver 4 months ago

Just because your white and shot by a cop doesn't mean there will be justice. My uncle was shot 12 time 10 feet away by crooked cops with a lot of witnesses including his wife a d son and there was no media nor justice for him. And on top of that his wife killed herself two weeks later.
Oh and the cops didn't have body cameras on but my uncle had surveillance cameras around his home and they took the video and it disappeared.

Tim Maniaci
Tim Maniaci 4 months ago

She is a white lady.. cop will be found guilty & sent to jail for life. If she were a back lady.. cop would be found not guilty and gotten a raise... True Story

Mark Pennell
Mark Pennell 4 months ago

The moral of this and so many other stories like it is, Never call the police unless whatever has happened is serious enough to risk someone getting killed, including yourself. That's not sarcasm but just a logical conclusion based on evidence available regarding the current state of US policing.

XXL Magazine Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:34

Cam'ron Teases Response to Mase's New Diss Track ''The Oracle''

xxlmag.com
This could get really, really ugly!
The Canberra Times Fri, 11/24/2017 - 23:10

What's in a name? HerCanberra and HerCapital face off

canberratimes.com.au
As far as media storms go, it's a doozy.
RELEVANT Magazine Thu, 11/23/2017 - 02:08

On #ChurchToo, People Share Their Stories of Sexual Harassment in the Church

relevantmagazine.com
"I was 11. I went to the restroom. I was followed by the youth pastor. He grabbed my arm. I was lucky enough to fight him off and escape. I just wonder how many girls weren't so lucky."
RELEVANT Magazine Tue, 11/21/2017 - 12:01

China Tells Christians to Replace Images of Jesus with Communist President

relevantmagazine.com
453 households are reported to have complied so far.
RELEVANT Magazine Tue, 11/21/2017 - 00:01

The Spiritual Roots of Toxic Masculinity

relevantmagazine.com
“If we do not transform our pain, we will most assuredly transmit it,” - Richard Rohr
RELEVANT Magazine Mon, 11/20/2017 - 22:35

JAY-Z Stopped His Concert to Tell a 9-Year-Old Girl She Could Be President

relevantmagazine.com
"You young lady, you got the potential to be the next president of the United States. You believe that?”
RELEVANT Magazine Mon, 11/20/2017 - 07:11

How to Go on an Actual Date

relevantmagazine.com
Mastering the art of the proper romantic evening ...
RELEVANT Magazine Fri, 11/17/2017 - 08:06
RELEVANT Magazine Fri, 11/17/2017 - 06:39

Embracing a Movie Ticket for One

relevantmagazine.com
A case for going to the movies by yourself ...
RELEVANT Magazine Fri, 11/17/2017 - 02:52

3 Reflections on Thanksgiving from a Native Christian

relevantmagazine.com
This is a conversation we need to have ...
RELEVANT Magazine Thu, 11/16/2017 - 20:50
RELEVANT Magazine Thu, 11/16/2017 - 19:27

People Need to Stop Using Mental Illness as a Scapegoat for Violence

relevantmagazine.com
It's detrimental in more ways than we know.