'Unnatural acts': Minister McCormack's anti-gay beliefs surface

'Unnatural acts': Minister McCormack's anti-gay beliefs surface

'Unnatural acts': Minister McCormack's anti-gay beliefs surface
Liberal scumbag.

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 4 months ago

Let thee who is without SIN, throw the first stone.
AND if:
1. you married voluntarily
2. to the exclusion of all others in thought and body
3. for life

THEN you're ready for the next step.
Mum and Dad, guess what I'm gay.
LOVE FROM: Your son or daughter.

OR would you rather:
I'm dying.

Pamela Rose
Pamela Rose 4 months ago

Michael McCormack's has outdated ideas, although often those most anti-gay are afraid that they are gay themselves , and have been brought up to consider this a defect.

David Cann
David Cann 4 months ago

A week doesn't go by when some liberal politicians sordid acts and comments don't push themselves in to Australian Society, constantly lowering the moral standards we love buy. The thing is most of them call themselves Christians. Jesus must be turning in his grave.

Kay Bell
Kay Bell 4 months ago

What a joke and an irrelevant argument for the current debate, the question is about marriage equality not about banning homosexuality. So this stupid idiot can not even understand the debate and we allow him to be an MP.

John Lamp
John Lamp 4 months ago

It's actually very natural, as in common in nature. There's a great paper I once read "Homosexuality in the ten spined stickleback" (it's a fish) All over the animal kingdom ...

Clive Lloyd
Clive Lloyd 4 months ago

Being gay is neither a choice nor unnatural - being a homophobic bigoted jerk is both (though it seems to come quite naturally to the right wing of the Liberal Party)

Matt Roach
Matt Roach 4 months ago

If only the ALP had grown a set of balls and dealt with this when they were in power.

Posters here are attacking the Libs for being Christians and homophobic, ha, what a joke.
The ALP had an atheist PM and a lesbian Senate leader and what did they do about it....
SFA.

Now the same bunch of clowns are playing politics with the emotions and feelings of those they supposedly are protecting.

The hypocrisy makes me ill

Ray Trevisan
Ray Trevisan 4 months ago

and so it begins, all in the name of freedom of speech and religious freedoms. The most sanctimonious/religious of this crowd tend to be the most hateful - why is that so?

Carl Prosser
Carl Prosser 4 months ago

1/.His comments were from 1993, 24 years ago! Has anyone asked how he feels about same sex marriage in 2017? People change their minds.
2/. Why is it that if you have a different opinion on something you are either wrong, racist or homophobic?
Now that really annoys me.

Craig Potts
Craig Potts 4 months ago

How cynical is this announcement this morming about these conservative crims settling some imgrants in armidale next year .as if this is even remotely a conscience decision from them .

Global Citizen Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:07
Wales Rugby Online Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:01

Northampton Saints to approach Wales coach Warren Gatland

walesonline.co.uk
It looks like he's about to be offered the chance to walk away from the Wales job now.
Washington Post Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:45

Opinion | How China got a U.S. senator to do its political bidding

washingtonpost.com
"In Washington, political and policy leaders are just waking up to the scope and scale of China’s efforts to interfere."Via Washington Post Opinions, Outlook, and PostEverything
The Sydney Morning Herald Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:24

Pamela Anderson calls on Peter Dutton to investigate animal cruelty on Manus Island

There's never a dull day in Australian politics.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:26
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 03:22
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 02:59
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 00:42

Brandis off to London, sparking pre-Christmas Cabinet reshuffle

abc.net.au
Senator Brandarse to replace Alexander Downer as Australia's High Commissioner to the UK, as part of a broader pre-Christmas reshuffle of Malcolm Turnbull's cabinet to be detailed tomorrow.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 06:23

Nationals deputy Bridget McKenzie charged taxpayers to attend shooting awards

Another Coalition rorter with lame excuses.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 02:49
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 01:30

Labor puts scandal-prone MPs on notice - 9News

9news.com.au
Liberal hypocrisy in the crosshairs.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sat, 12/16/2017 - 09:49