'Unnatural acts': Minister McCormack's anti-gay beliefs surface

'Unnatural acts': Minister McCormack's anti-gay beliefs surface

'Unnatural acts': Minister McCormack's anti-gay beliefs surface
Liberal scumbag.

Brian Teitzel
Brian Teitzel 2 months ago

Let thee who is without SIN, throw the first stone.
AND if:
1. you married voluntarily
2. to the exclusion of all others in thought and body
3. for life

THEN you're ready for the next step.
Mum and Dad, guess what I'm gay.
LOVE FROM: Your son or daughter.

OR would you rather:
I'm dying.

Pamela Rose
Pamela Rose 2 months ago

Michael McCormack's has outdated ideas, although often those most anti-gay are afraid that they are gay themselves , and have been brought up to consider this a defect.

David Cann
David Cann 2 months ago

A week doesn't go by when some liberal politicians sordid acts and comments don't push themselves in to Australian Society, constantly lowering the moral standards we love buy. The thing is most of them call themselves Christians. Jesus must be turning in his grave.

Kay Bell
Kay Bell 2 months ago

What a joke and an irrelevant argument for the current debate, the question is about marriage equality not about banning homosexuality. So this stupid idiot can not even understand the debate and we allow him to be an MP.

John Lamp
John Lamp 2 months ago

It's actually very natural, as in common in nature. There's a great paper I once read "Homosexuality in the ten spined stickleback" (it's a fish) All over the animal kingdom ...

Clive Lloyd
Clive Lloyd 2 months ago

Being gay is neither a choice nor unnatural - being a homophobic bigoted jerk is both (though it seems to come quite naturally to the right wing of the Liberal Party)

Matt Roach
Matt Roach 2 months ago

If only the ALP had grown a set of balls and dealt with this when they were in power.

Posters here are attacking the Libs for being Christians and homophobic, ha, what a joke.
The ALP had an atheist PM and a lesbian Senate leader and what did they do about it....
SFA.

Now the same bunch of clowns are playing politics with the emotions and feelings of those they supposedly are protecting.

The hypocrisy makes me ill

Ray Trevisan
Ray Trevisan 2 months ago

and so it begins, all in the name of freedom of speech and religious freedoms. The most sanctimonious/religious of this crowd tend to be the most hateful - why is that so?

Carl Prosser
Carl Prosser 2 months ago

1/.His comments were from 1993, 24 years ago! Has anyone asked how he feels about same sex marriage in 2017? People change their minds.
2/. Why is it that if you have a different opinion on something you are either wrong, racist or homophobic?
Now that really annoys me.

Craig Potts
Craig Potts 2 months ago

How cynical is this announcement this morming about these conservative crims settling some imgrants in armidale next year .as if this is even remotely a conscience decision from them .

nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:48

Jacinda Ardern talks tough on fair access for Kiwis in Australia

nzherald.co.nz
NZ PM in waiting says if Australia restricts Kiwis from university, she may do the same.
Global Citizen Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:44

This European Country Will Fine Men for Harassing Women in Public

www.globalcitizen.org
Hey catcalling. Bye bye forever.
Daily Mail Australia Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:39

Claims Karl Stefanovic wouldn't have agreed to a pay cut for Lisa Wilkinson

dailymail.co.uk
'As their partnership was always strictly professional'
cricket.com.au Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:33

Warner regretful over Ashes comments

David Warner has addressed the comments that caused a stir last weekend.
The Sydney Morning Herald Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:10

Witness in a sex abuse case was paid to remain silent

For the wealthy Exclusive Brethren church, leaving it to the courts and to prayer was not enough. They also talked with their wallets. They resorted to bribery.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 10/22/2017 - 04:03

Behind closed doors at the energy briefing: a rocky start to Turnbull's energy pitch

Another Turnbull fizza. Can this mob get anything right?
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 23:16
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 12:17

Nats won’t be court out over Barnaby

Baa Baa Barnaby is making preparations for his much anticipated and expected removal from parliament and with good cause too.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 04:00

“Shocking” “disturbing”: Australian Government slammed for its cruelty to refugees at UN hearing

hrlc.org.au
The strong rebuke comes just two days after Australia was handed a seat on the UN Human Rights Council and just one day after the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) delivered an extraordinary statement warning of an “imminent humanitarian crisis” and a "looming humanitarian emergency" on Manus Island.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 21:10
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 12:08
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 08:35

Household savings figures in Turnbull's energy policy look rubbery

theconversation.com
Even as Turnbull unveiled the policy, the rubbery nature of the household savings became apparent, writes Michelle Grattan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 02:00

Australia’s “chronic non-compliance” “completely off the charts” says UN

hrlc.org.au
The Liberals are dragging Australia backwards.