Tony Abbott is ripping his anti-gay marriage strategy out of the US playbook

Tony Abbott is ripping his anti-gay marriage strategy out of the US playbook

Tony Abbott is ripping his anti-gay marriage strategy out of the US playbook
"He knows they cannot win on the merits of their argument [against equality] so they have to make the debate about something else."

Andre Starr
Andre Starr 4 months ago

They can't win the argument because they have a shit reason - "gays are icky". So they invent bullshit and try to make the debate all about their bullshit.

Kim Brown
Kim Brown 4 months ago

Shut the f,,, up Abbott, let ppl get married , who cares what gender, as long as they are happy and in love.
You off all ppl should understand, you're sister would love nothing more than to marry her partner,,, grow some f,,,ing balls you selfish prick its 2017.

Mark Dawson
Mark Dawson 4 months ago

I support the right of store owners who don't want to provide services to any particular group of people... as long as they have a big sign in their window with a list of the people they won't serve. That way I can avoid going into shops run by a-holes.

Luise Cawthorne
Luise Cawthorne 4 months ago

It's a just insufferable that we must endure this Hyde Park soapbox drone. A failure at the priesthood, journalism & the law, the American marines or a bellowing Sargent-Major from Police Academy is his sad life.

Damon Lee
Damon Lee 4 months ago

This is not about religion fools .this is about financial security and recognition for long term relationship. All people have the right. If this goes to poll we are a gutles bunch . I expect the house to say yes. But the coalition conservatives are a bunch of children .who only care about ther reputation. Christian infiltrated useless political party. Gods save us.no may the pagan gods get me away from the churches of hate

Damon Lee
Damon Lee 4 months ago

Damon said this is the the most hated man in Australian political history .and he will not go away , such a child , not wanted but persistent.

Global Citizen Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:07
Wales Rugby Online Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:01

Northampton Saints to approach Wales coach Warren Gatland

walesonline.co.uk
It looks like he's about to be offered the chance to walk away from the Wales job now.
Washington Post Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:45

Opinion | How China got a U.S. senator to do its political bidding

washingtonpost.com
"In Washington, political and policy leaders are just waking up to the scope and scale of China’s efforts to interfere."Via Washington Post Opinions, Outlook, and PostEverything
The Sydney Morning Herald Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:24

Pamela Anderson calls on Peter Dutton to investigate animal cruelty on Manus Island

There's never a dull day in Australian politics.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:26
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 03:22
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 02:59
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 00:42

Brandis off to London, sparking pre-Christmas Cabinet reshuffle

abc.net.au
Senator Brandarse to replace Alexander Downer as Australia's High Commissioner to the UK, as part of a broader pre-Christmas reshuffle of Malcolm Turnbull's cabinet to be detailed tomorrow.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 06:23

Nationals deputy Bridget McKenzie charged taxpayers to attend shooting awards

Another Coalition rorter with lame excuses.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 02:49
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 01:30

Labor puts scandal-prone MPs on notice - 9News

9news.com.au
Liberal hypocrisy in the crosshairs.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sat, 12/16/2017 - 09:49