Tony Abbott is ripping his anti-gay marriage strategy out of the US playbook

Tony Abbott is ripping his anti-gay marriage strategy out of the US playbook

Tony Abbott is ripping his anti-gay marriage strategy out of the US playbook
"He knows they cannot win on the merits of their argument [against equality] so they have to make the debate about something else."

Andre Starr
Andre Starr 2 months ago

They can't win the argument because they have a shit reason - "gays are icky". So they invent bullshit and try to make the debate all about their bullshit.

Kim Brown
Kim Brown 2 months ago

Shut the f,,, up Abbott, let ppl get married , who cares what gender, as long as they are happy and in love.
You off all ppl should understand, you're sister would love nothing more than to marry her partner,,, grow some f,,,ing balls you selfish prick its 2017.

Mark Dawson
Mark Dawson 2 months ago

I support the right of store owners who don't want to provide services to any particular group of people... as long as they have a big sign in their window with a list of the people they won't serve. That way I can avoid going into shops run by a-holes.

Luise Cawthorne
Luise Cawthorne 2 months ago

It's a just insufferable that we must endure this Hyde Park soapbox drone. A failure at the priesthood, journalism & the law, the American marines or a bellowing Sargent-Major from Police Academy is his sad life.

Damon Lee
Damon Lee 2 months ago

This is not about religion fools .this is about financial security and recognition for long term relationship. All people have the right. If this goes to poll we are a gutles bunch . I expect the house to say yes. But the coalition conservatives are a bunch of children .who only care about ther reputation. Christian infiltrated useless political party. Gods save us.no may the pagan gods get me away from the churches of hate

Damon Lee
Damon Lee 2 months ago

Damon said this is the the most hated man in Australian political history .and he will not go away , such a child , not wanted but persistent.

nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:48

Jacinda Ardern talks tough on fair access for Kiwis in Australia

nzherald.co.nz
NZ PM in waiting says if Australia restricts Kiwis from university, she may do the same.
Global Citizen Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:44

This European Country Will Fine Men for Harassing Women in Public

www.globalcitizen.org
Hey catcalling. Bye bye forever.
Daily Mail Australia Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:39

Claims Karl Stefanovic wouldn't have agreed to a pay cut for Lisa Wilkinson

dailymail.co.uk
'As their partnership was always strictly professional'
cricket.com.au Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:33

Warner regretful over Ashes comments

David Warner has addressed the comments that caused a stir last weekend.
The Sydney Morning Herald Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:10

Witness in a sex abuse case was paid to remain silent

For the wealthy Exclusive Brethren church, leaving it to the courts and to prayer was not enough. They also talked with their wallets. They resorted to bribery.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 10/22/2017 - 04:03

Behind closed doors at the energy briefing: a rocky start to Turnbull's energy pitch

Another Turnbull fizza. Can this mob get anything right?
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 23:16
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 12:17

Nats won’t be court out over Barnaby

Baa Baa Barnaby is making preparations for his much anticipated and expected removal from parliament and with good cause too.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 04:00

“Shocking” “disturbing”: Australian Government slammed for its cruelty to refugees at UN hearing

hrlc.org.au
The strong rebuke comes just two days after Australia was handed a seat on the UN Human Rights Council and just one day after the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) delivered an extraordinary statement warning of an “imminent humanitarian crisis” and a "looming humanitarian emergency" on Manus Island.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 21:10
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 12:08
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 08:35

Household savings figures in Turnbull's energy policy look rubbery

theconversation.com
Even as Turnbull unveiled the policy, the rubbery nature of the household savings became apparent, writes Michelle Grattan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 02:00

Australia’s “chronic non-compliance” “completely off the charts” says UN

hrlc.org.au
The Liberals are dragging Australia backwards.