Vilifying Bill Shorten only brings the Liberals' dirty laundry to mind | The New Daily

Malcolm Turnbull’s strategy to undermine Bill Shorten MP’s credibility is an ill-advised one. Each time the PM points the finger at his opponent, voters will simply think "your lot are just as bad", writes Paula Matthewson.

Diane Larsen
Diane Larsen 4 months ago

When you disparage an opponent in the manner Turnbull is using it only makes you look desperate certainly not a good look for a weak prime minister

Brian Gurney
Brian Gurney 4 months ago

If the Liberals oppose secrecy, why doesn't Turnbull prove it by releasing details of their deal with Barnaby and the Nationals so is citizens know what the PM is beholden to?

Evan Harris
Evan Harris 4 months ago

Also, all the LNP seem to do is blame everyone else (and he's a major culprit)... even when it's 100% their fault and no hint of anyone else to blame.... people are tired of him trying to shift blame instead of owning his own failures and mistakes.

Lynne Gallagher
Lynne Gallagher 4 months ago

The way this PM & his govt treat Bill Shorten in QT is disgusting. The Speaker should not allow this to happen. They ( the Govt) need to grow up & stop
referring back to issues from 10 yrs or so ago again & again shows their inability to govern properly.

Craig Potts
Craig Potts 4 months ago

What a joke that is, !! turnbull has no creability what so ever , him and sinodinos are the 2 biggest political crooks in this country .kerry packer even threatened to have him clipped years ago.he has money laundered in the caymans in his wifes name , he tried to donate millions to his own party, and is currenty under investigation for a 12 million dollar bribery scam.turnbull is a grub .

Peter Williams
Peter Williams 4 months ago

DESPERATE Measures from a desperate moron, face it turnbull the people just dont like a liar, a cheat, who dictates instead of governing fairly..what have you done for aust...ZERO..JUST promoted poverty..

Geoffrey Sekfy
Geoffrey Sekfy 4 months ago

I don't see Shorten looking behind constantly. From what I can see the Labor Party is a party of unity, having learned a valuable lesson not too long ago.
On the other hand the Coalition has learned very little in the last four years. 👺💩☠️
Toxic Tony in the background digging away, making a grave for the entire Coalition.

Bill Stewart
Bill Stewart 4 months ago

Joice, Dutton, Abbott, Turnbull, the worst in Australian political history. Name one promise they haven't broken, except the deals they have done with big business, one white nation and independents

Bilka Joy Prasad
Bilka Joy Prasad 4 months ago

How about Turnbullshit you take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming everyone else.When things get hot you are using Bill Shorten or Trump to divert attention from your failures and weaknesses

Irene Chase
Irene Chase 4 months ago

Nah! Every time they say ALP I think ... they, the LNP, are worse. Murdoch doesn't call out the lnp for the Lying Nasty Parasites they are, that too is disgusting. That 30 mil to Murdoch is wrong! Bring on the ALP! So over lnp.

Global Citizen Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:07
Wales Rugby Online Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:01

Northampton Saints to approach Wales coach Warren Gatland

walesonline.co.uk
It looks like he's about to be offered the chance to walk away from the Wales job now.
Washington Post Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:45

Opinion | How China got a U.S. senator to do its political bidding

washingtonpost.com
"In Washington, political and policy leaders are just waking up to the scope and scale of China’s efforts to interfere."Via Washington Post Opinions, Outlook, and PostEverything
The Sydney Morning Herald Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:24

Pamela Anderson calls on Peter Dutton to investigate animal cruelty on Manus Island

There's never a dull day in Australian politics.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:26
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 03:22
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 02:59
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 00:42

Brandis off to London, sparking pre-Christmas Cabinet reshuffle

abc.net.au
Senator Brandarse to replace Alexander Downer as Australia's High Commissioner to the UK, as part of a broader pre-Christmas reshuffle of Malcolm Turnbull's cabinet to be detailed tomorrow.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 06:23

Nationals deputy Bridget McKenzie charged taxpayers to attend shooting awards

Another Coalition rorter with lame excuses.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 02:49
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 01:30

Labor puts scandal-prone MPs on notice - 9News

9news.com.au
Liberal hypocrisy in the crosshairs.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sat, 12/16/2017 - 09:49