Bill Shorten the 'most dangerous left wing leader in generations', says Malcolm Turnbull

Turnbull sounds so desperate.

Peg Horsnell
Peg Horsnell 2 months ago

I almost feel sorry for Turnbull because he knows he's a dead man walking , and he's grasping at anything at the moment. To Bill Shorten it's like water off a ducks back !!

Jenny Ovens
Jenny Ovens 2 months ago

You would think they would let up just for a while wouldnt you. No one is listening to that rubbish he is spilling forth any more. But he is definately helping Labor along with his actions.

Troy Kelly
Troy Kelly 2 months ago

I wouldn't fuck with him very smart man got rid of 4 PM's so far noturnballs bill coming and that then it will be 5 PM's that's a pritty good record don't yah think.

Pam Dudgeon
Pam Dudgeon 2 months ago

Oh my goodness- I would have thought that s PM that oversees the detention of asylum seekers and a poll on human rights issue is dangerous!

Deidre Okulicz
Deidre Okulicz 2 months ago

Malcolm is desperate, he knows he has lost the plot, it was only a few weeks ago he was saying Shorten was sucking up to the wealthy, now the unions own him, make up you mind PM, you are starting to sound shrill and desperate indeed. You and your LNP mates are really trying to dig the dirt, but it is you who are in the gutter, with policies that have no chance to change the direction and do nothing for Australians, a suave charming nobody without a clue.

Joe Magnay
Joe Magnay 2 months ago

Looks like there's a job opening happening and someone's got to rock the boat before he's labelled the most insipid, ineffectual PM ever before he gets Knifed. Is that the best you can do, you deserve to go.

Tom Ryan
Tom Ryan 2 months ago

Ok. He was only talking to South Australians. They'll believe anything. Also, he really is pissing his pants about Shorten. Drop your guard Malcolm and temporary Tony will be on your arse!

Brendon Cochrane
Brendon Cochrane 2 months ago

Wow. Here we see again a Liberal resorting to that time honoured, miserable cliche of attacking the unions.

He's got tumbling popularity amongst the public, barely any support in the LNP and no credible policy agenda. He's a ditherer and he's weak.

Don't you see Malcolm that none of us are listening anymore?

Niki Bullas
Niki Bullas 2 months ago

Yep. Running scared now. Keep it up Bill. Don't let him goad you to react negatively. You're doing a great job. You'll be more worthy of being our PM than Turnbull. Just please remember your promises and make sure everyone in the Labor Party is squeaky clean. 👏👏👏

Ray Montie
Ray Montie 2 months ago

Neither Shorten not Turnbullshit are 'leaders' like those of the past, but at least Shorten is slightly less evil so I'll go with that. And he considers me - even if the cynic in me says for politics convenience - human, worthy of the same marriage rights as everyone else. I'd rather go with less evil than what we have now.

nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:48

Jacinda Ardern talks tough on fair access for Kiwis in Australia

nzherald.co.nz
NZ PM in waiting says if Australia restricts Kiwis from university, she may do the same.
Global Citizen Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:44

This European Country Will Fine Men for Harassing Women in Public

www.globalcitizen.org
Hey catcalling. Bye bye forever.
Daily Mail Australia Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:39

Claims Karl Stefanovic wouldn't have agreed to a pay cut for Lisa Wilkinson

dailymail.co.uk
'As their partnership was always strictly professional'
cricket.com.au Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:33

Warner regretful over Ashes comments

David Warner has addressed the comments that caused a stir last weekend.
The Sydney Morning Herald Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:10

Witness in a sex abuse case was paid to remain silent

For the wealthy Exclusive Brethren church, leaving it to the courts and to prayer was not enough. They also talked with their wallets. They resorted to bribery.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 10/22/2017 - 04:03

Behind closed doors at the energy briefing: a rocky start to Turnbull's energy pitch

Another Turnbull fizza. Can this mob get anything right?
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 23:16
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 12:17

Nats won’t be court out over Barnaby

Baa Baa Barnaby is making preparations for his much anticipated and expected removal from parliament and with good cause too.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 04:00

“Shocking” “disturbing”: Australian Government slammed for its cruelty to refugees at UN hearing

hrlc.org.au
The strong rebuke comes just two days after Australia was handed a seat on the UN Human Rights Council and just one day after the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) delivered an extraordinary statement warning of an “imminent humanitarian crisis” and a "looming humanitarian emergency" on Manus Island.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 21:10
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 12:08
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 08:35

Household savings figures in Turnbull's energy policy look rubbery

theconversation.com
Even as Turnbull unveiled the policy, the rubbery nature of the household savings became apparent, writes Michelle Grattan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 02:00

Australia’s “chronic non-compliance” “completely off the charts” says UN

hrlc.org.au
The Liberals are dragging Australia backwards.