Bill Shorten the 'most dangerous left wing leader in generations', says Malcolm Turnbull

Turnbull sounds so desperate.

Peg Horsnell
Peg Horsnell 4 months ago

I almost feel sorry for Turnbull because he knows he's a dead man walking , and he's grasping at anything at the moment. To Bill Shorten it's like water off a ducks back !!

Jenny Ovens
Jenny Ovens 4 months ago

You would think they would let up just for a while wouldnt you. No one is listening to that rubbish he is spilling forth any more. But he is definately helping Labor along with his actions.

Troy Kelly
Troy Kelly 4 months ago

I wouldn't fuck with him very smart man got rid of 4 PM's so far noturnballs bill coming and that then it will be 5 PM's that's a pritty good record don't yah think.

Pam Dudgeon
Pam Dudgeon 4 months ago

Oh my goodness- I would have thought that s PM that oversees the detention of asylum seekers and a poll on human rights issue is dangerous!

Deidre Okulicz
Deidre Okulicz 4 months ago

Malcolm is desperate, he knows he has lost the plot, it was only a few weeks ago he was saying Shorten was sucking up to the wealthy, now the unions own him, make up you mind PM, you are starting to sound shrill and desperate indeed. You and your LNP mates are really trying to dig the dirt, but it is you who are in the gutter, with policies that have no chance to change the direction and do nothing for Australians, a suave charming nobody without a clue.

Joe Magnay
Joe Magnay 4 months ago

Looks like there's a job opening happening and someone's got to rock the boat before he's labelled the most insipid, ineffectual PM ever before he gets Knifed. Is that the best you can do, you deserve to go.

Tom Ryan
Tom Ryan 4 months ago

Ok. He was only talking to South Australians. They'll believe anything. Also, he really is pissing his pants about Shorten. Drop your guard Malcolm and temporary Tony will be on your arse!

Brendon Cochrane
Brendon Cochrane 4 months ago

Wow. Here we see again a Liberal resorting to that time honoured, miserable cliche of attacking the unions.

He's got tumbling popularity amongst the public, barely any support in the LNP and no credible policy agenda. He's a ditherer and he's weak.

Don't you see Malcolm that none of us are listening anymore?

Niki Bullas
Niki Bullas 4 months ago

Yep. Running scared now. Keep it up Bill. Don't let him goad you to react negatively. You're doing a great job. You'll be more worthy of being our PM than Turnbull. Just please remember your promises and make sure everyone in the Labor Party is squeaky clean. 👏👏👏

Ray Montie
Ray Montie 4 months ago

Neither Shorten not Turnbullshit are 'leaders' like those of the past, but at least Shorten is slightly less evil so I'll go with that. And he considers me - even if the cynic in me says for politics convenience - human, worthy of the same marriage rights as everyone else. I'd rather go with less evil than what we have now.

Global Citizen Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:07
Wales Rugby Online Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:01

Northampton Saints to approach Wales coach Warren Gatland

walesonline.co.uk
It looks like he's about to be offered the chance to walk away from the Wales job now.
Washington Post Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:45

Opinion | How China got a U.S. senator to do its political bidding

washingtonpost.com
"In Washington, political and policy leaders are just waking up to the scope and scale of China’s efforts to interfere."Via Washington Post Opinions, Outlook, and PostEverything
The Sydney Morning Herald Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:24

Pamela Anderson calls on Peter Dutton to investigate animal cruelty on Manus Island

There's never a dull day in Australian politics.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:26
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 03:22
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 02:59
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 00:42

Brandis off to London, sparking pre-Christmas Cabinet reshuffle

abc.net.au
Senator Brandarse to replace Alexander Downer as Australia's High Commissioner to the UK, as part of a broader pre-Christmas reshuffle of Malcolm Turnbull's cabinet to be detailed tomorrow.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 06:23

Nationals deputy Bridget McKenzie charged taxpayers to attend shooting awards

Another Coalition rorter with lame excuses.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 02:49
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 01:30

Labor puts scandal-prone MPs on notice - 9News

9news.com.au
Liberal hypocrisy in the crosshairs.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sat, 12/16/2017 - 09:49