News Corp falls to a $817m loss on crashing newspaper values

News Corp falls to a $817m loss on crashing newspaper values

News Corp falls to a $817m loss on crashing newspaper values
It just doesn't pay to be a Coalition mouthpiece these days.

Daniel Moyo
Daniel Moyo 4 months ago

Yep. Shame old man. Should have pissed all that garbage off whilst you had half a chance. Too late, your shit comments on just about everything stopped even the most daily readers to stop paying you their money. Ever heard of the phrase 'teach a dog new tricks'?? They ment they gunna show YOU how to start losing shitloads of cash...looks like your owner taught you well...dog

Michael Kaehne
Michael Kaehne 4 months ago

I used to catch the train to work 20yrs ago and if you looked in every second person had a newspaper I had to catch the train into Sydney recently and noticed not one newspaper to be seen I guess we have thankfully moved on

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan 4 months ago

another taxpayer grab...does this include what he owes the aus populace...$30 mil..no reason..monk handed over $880 mil..now he is suddenly broke..lobbyists are a tax deduction aren`t they useless dave..anyone know how much uncie rup spent on lobbyists..anyone...

Joel Sutton
Joel Sutton 4 months ago

Notice how amazing and talented people who have so much to offer, always get cancer, but evil cowardly scum who do no service to the betterment of humanity, always live forever. Satan must exist.

Trevor Young
Trevor Young 4 months ago

If the papers ran local stories that actually matter to local readers, his papers wouldn't be in the financial mess. The problems are nothing to do with online popularity, all to do with bad management.

Jan White
Jan White 4 months ago

So sad too bad. Doesn't he realise we're too smart to believe all his lies and far right wing rhetoric. He's an American let him run their country instead of ours.

Charles Elson
Charles Elson 4 months ago

One of life's joys used to be reading a decent printed newspaper. Murdock ruined that. Now the electronic mail, primarily the Guardian, has partially replaced that but still not the same.

Irene Chase
Irene Chase 4 months ago

Good! And, please stop giving me free copies of his paper when I am in hospital ... it makes me worse! They have to be given away as they are rubbish. Neither do they deserve our $30 mil. Wrong decision Mal, wrong decision!

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams 4 months ago

It's such a self destructive ideology these people have.
Keep wages low to keep the economy stagnant.
Vote for and lobby politicians to screw over the poor.
Devote your company to propagandising the status quo.

All so you can hold onto your billions, god forbid the government take away that money that you would never miss.

Global Citizen Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:07
Wales Rugby Online Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:01

Northampton Saints to approach Wales coach Warren Gatland

walesonline.co.uk
It looks like he's about to be offered the chance to walk away from the Wales job now.
Washington Post Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:45

Opinion | How China got a U.S. senator to do its political bidding

washingtonpost.com
"In Washington, political and policy leaders are just waking up to the scope and scale of China’s efforts to interfere."Via Washington Post Opinions, Outlook, and PostEverything
The Sydney Morning Herald Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:24

Pamela Anderson calls on Peter Dutton to investigate animal cruelty on Manus Island

There's never a dull day in Australian politics.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:26
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 03:22
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 02:59
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 00:42

Brandis off to London, sparking pre-Christmas Cabinet reshuffle

abc.net.au
Senator Brandarse to replace Alexander Downer as Australia's High Commissioner to the UK, as part of a broader pre-Christmas reshuffle of Malcolm Turnbull's cabinet to be detailed tomorrow.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 06:23

Nationals deputy Bridget McKenzie charged taxpayers to attend shooting awards

Another Coalition rorter with lame excuses.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 02:49
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 01:30

Labor puts scandal-prone MPs on notice - 9News

9news.com.au
Liberal hypocrisy in the crosshairs.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sat, 12/16/2017 - 09:49