News Corp falls to a $817m loss on crashing newspaper values

News Corp falls to a $817m loss on crashing newspaper values

News Corp falls to a $817m loss on crashing newspaper values
It just doesn't pay to be a Coalition mouthpiece these days.

Daniel Moyo
Daniel Moyo 2 months ago

Yep. Shame old man. Should have pissed all that garbage off whilst you had half a chance. Too late, your shit comments on just about everything stopped even the most daily readers to stop paying you their money. Ever heard of the phrase 'teach a dog new tricks'?? They ment they gunna show YOU how to start losing shitloads of cash...looks like your owner taught you well...dog

Michael Kaehne
Michael Kaehne 2 months ago

I used to catch the train to work 20yrs ago and if you looked in every second person had a newspaper I had to catch the train into Sydney recently and noticed not one newspaper to be seen I guess we have thankfully moved on

Gavin Sullivan
Gavin Sullivan 2 months ago

another taxpayer grab...does this include what he owes the aus populace...$30 mil..no reason..monk handed over $880 mil..now he is suddenly broke..lobbyists are a tax deduction aren`t they useless dave..anyone know how much uncie rup spent on lobbyists..anyone...

Joel Sutton
Joel Sutton 2 months ago

Notice how amazing and talented people who have so much to offer, always get cancer, but evil cowardly scum who do no service to the betterment of humanity, always live forever. Satan must exist.

Trevor Young
Trevor Young 2 months ago

If the papers ran local stories that actually matter to local readers, his papers wouldn't be in the financial mess. The problems are nothing to do with online popularity, all to do with bad management.

Jan White
Jan White 2 months ago

So sad too bad. Doesn't he realise we're too smart to believe all his lies and far right wing rhetoric. He's an American let him run their country instead of ours.

Charles Elson
Charles Elson 2 months ago

One of life's joys used to be reading a decent printed newspaper. Murdock ruined that. Now the electronic mail, primarily the Guardian, has partially replaced that but still not the same.

Irene Chase
Irene Chase 2 months ago

Good! And, please stop giving me free copies of his paper when I am in hospital ... it makes me worse! They have to be given away as they are rubbish. Neither do they deserve our $30 mil. Wrong decision Mal, wrong decision!

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams 2 months ago

It's such a self destructive ideology these people have.
Keep wages low to keep the economy stagnant.
Vote for and lobby politicians to screw over the poor.
Devote your company to propagandising the status quo.

All so you can hold onto your billions, god forbid the government take away that money that you would never miss.

nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:48

Jacinda Ardern talks tough on fair access for Kiwis in Australia

nzherald.co.nz
NZ PM in waiting says if Australia restricts Kiwis from university, she may do the same.
Global Citizen Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:44

This European Country Will Fine Men for Harassing Women in Public

www.globalcitizen.org
Hey catcalling. Bye bye forever.
Daily Mail Australia Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:39

Claims Karl Stefanovic wouldn't have agreed to a pay cut for Lisa Wilkinson

dailymail.co.uk
'As their partnership was always strictly professional'
cricket.com.au Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:33

Warner regretful over Ashes comments

David Warner has addressed the comments that caused a stir last weekend.
The Sydney Morning Herald Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:10

Witness in a sex abuse case was paid to remain silent

For the wealthy Exclusive Brethren church, leaving it to the courts and to prayer was not enough. They also talked with their wallets. They resorted to bribery.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 10/22/2017 - 04:03

Behind closed doors at the energy briefing: a rocky start to Turnbull's energy pitch

Another Turnbull fizza. Can this mob get anything right?
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 23:16
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 12:17

Nats won’t be court out over Barnaby

Baa Baa Barnaby is making preparations for his much anticipated and expected removal from parliament and with good cause too.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Fri, 10/20/2017 - 04:00

“Shocking” “disturbing”: Australian Government slammed for its cruelty to refugees at UN hearing

hrlc.org.au
The strong rebuke comes just two days after Australia was handed a seat on the UN Human Rights Council and just one day after the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) delivered an extraordinary statement warning of an “imminent humanitarian crisis” and a "looming humanitarian emergency" on Manus Island.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 21:10
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 12:08
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 08:35

Household savings figures in Turnbull's energy policy look rubbery

theconversation.com
Even as Turnbull unveiled the policy, the rubbery nature of the household savings became apparent, writes Michelle Grattan.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 02:00

Australia’s “chronic non-compliance” “completely off the charts” says UN

hrlc.org.au
The Liberals are dragging Australia backwards.