Warning issued for energy drink lovers

Warning issued for energy drink lovers

Warning issued for energy drink lovers
If you love your RedBull, this is a must read.

Levi Michael Mel Keane
Levi Michael Mel Keane 2 months ago

will admit I drink it for that feeling they give. I use to drink heaps a week but now I don't, trying to not drink any but... have at least 1 a week maybe 2. Hopefully soon I won't have any, trying to be healthy for my mental health and my physical health -.- it's hard I have mental health issues an when I'm in a depressed mindset it's easy to just have a can to boost up the energy and happiness.

Paul Hill
Paul Hill 2 months ago

Yes, my sad spiral started with weet-bix, which led to me being wheat needy, turned to the Hoegaarden which naturally spiraled me down to sugar cravings, then on to energy drinks, then the cocaine. Now I'm locked up in this sanitarium eating weet-bix for breakfast living in a double entendre nightmare.

Stefan Mitchell
Stefan Mitchell 2 months ago

As someone who spent over 3 years years drinking 1 litre a day (minimum) of redbull I call BS. It never once lead me to take, or even consider taking, any sort of drug. It did lead to some of the worst headaches, dizziness and blurred vision I've ever experienced when I gave it up though

Shaun Martin
Shaun Martin 2 months ago

Recent observations have shown that having a head coloured like a tangerine means you're most likely to be voted President of the United States. Doesn't mean I'm lining up at the nearest tangerine crop or going to look at my daughter inappropriately. You don't have to report EVERYTHING that's said on the internet...

Nate Lee Cross
Nate Lee Cross 2 months ago

Not BECAUSE they use energy drinks.The fact they enjoy energy drinks only indicates they like that hyped up feeling.It isn't going to make them seek cocaine

nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 02:11

Jacinda Ardern joins very exclusive club

nzherald.co.nz
Our new prime minister is one of only 7 percent of women world leaders.
Global Citizen Sun, 10/22/2017 - 01:43

Congress Just Voted to Open Up the Arctic to Oil Drilling

www.globalcitizen.org
The land has been protected by every president and Congress since 1960.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:48

Jacinda Ardern talks tough on fair access for Kiwis in Australia

nzherald.co.nz
NZ PM in waiting says if Australia restricts Kiwis from university, she may do the same.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 06:31

Drunk teen rolls van - with intoxicated parent inside

nzherald.co.nz
Drunk teen crashes vehicle with parent and two other passengers inside.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 06:05

Harvey Weinstein's former driver tells all in shocking interview

nzherald.co.nz
'He was...groping them. A day without sex for Harvey is like a summer day without sun'.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 05:42

Consumer angry after buying car five years older than advertised

nzherald.co.nz
Consumer New Zealand says the case exposes a glitch in the current sale system.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 04:59

Inquiry follows council boss' alleged 'homosexual' remark

nzherald.co.nz
Alleged comments by a council boss at public meetings have sparked an inquiry.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 04:42

Wish you were here? The 'supersize resort' for the plus-sized crowd

nzherald.co.nz
A hotel has opened catering for guests who weigh between 114kg-190kg.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 04:09

The former PM's latest career move

nzherald.co.nz
Former PM John Key set to earn $40k per 'performance'.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 03:37

Sex therapist says urine on her face keeps her looking young

nzherald.co.nz
She's also a fan of sperm facials - but can you guess her actual age?
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 03:03

Kiwis want cannabis legalised - Herald poll

nzherald.co.nz
The majority of Kiwis answering an informal poll support the legalisation of cannabis.
nzherald.co.nz Sun, 10/22/2017 - 02:15

Gynaecologist suing private hospital for 'wrongful' suspension

nzherald.co.nz
Fetish Ball gynaecologist suing hospital for lost income over ban on operating privileges.