Warning issued for energy drink lovers

Warning issued for energy drink lovers

Warning issued for energy drink lovers
If you love your RedBull, this is a must read.

Levi Michael Mel Keane
Levi Michael Mel Keane 4 months ago

will admit I drink it for that feeling they give. I use to drink heaps a week but now I don't, trying to not drink any but... have at least 1 a week maybe 2. Hopefully soon I won't have any, trying to be healthy for my mental health and my physical health -.- it's hard I have mental health issues an when I'm in a depressed mindset it's easy to just have a can to boost up the energy and happiness.

Paul Hill
Paul Hill 4 months ago

Yes, my sad spiral started with weet-bix, which led to me being wheat needy, turned to the Hoegaarden which naturally spiraled me down to sugar cravings, then on to energy drinks, then the cocaine. Now I'm locked up in this sanitarium eating weet-bix for breakfast living in a double entendre nightmare.

Stefan Mitchell
Stefan Mitchell 4 months ago

As someone who spent over 3 years years drinking 1 litre a day (minimum) of redbull I call BS. It never once lead me to take, or even consider taking, any sort of drug. It did lead to some of the worst headaches, dizziness and blurred vision I've ever experienced when I gave it up though

Shaun Martin
Shaun Martin 4 months ago

Recent observations have shown that having a head coloured like a tangerine means you're most likely to be voted President of the United States. Doesn't mean I'm lining up at the nearest tangerine crop or going to look at my daughter inappropriately. You don't have to report EVERYTHING that's said on the internet...

Nate Lee Cross
Nate Lee Cross 4 months ago

Not BECAUSE they use energy drinks.The fact they enjoy energy drinks only indicates they like that hyped up feeling.It isn't going to make them seek cocaine

Global Citizen Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:07
Wales Rugby Online Mon, 12/18/2017 - 14:01

Northampton Saints to approach Wales coach Warren Gatland

walesonline.co.uk
It looks like he's about to be offered the chance to walk away from the Wales job now.
Washington Post Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:45

Opinion | How China got a U.S. senator to do its political bidding

washingtonpost.com
"In Washington, political and policy leaders are just waking up to the scope and scale of China’s efforts to interfere."Via Washington Post Opinions, Outlook, and PostEverything
The Sydney Morning Herald Mon, 12/18/2017 - 13:24

Pamela Anderson calls on Peter Dutton to investigate animal cruelty on Manus Island

There's never a dull day in Australian politics.
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 11:47

Labour MP Tamati Coffey's partner injured while decorating tree

nzherald.co.nz
'This is what happens when you hang decorations on the high part of the Christmas tree and get knocked out by the ceiling fan.'
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 10:20

Shortland Street's blood-soaked finale leaves fans hanging

nzherald.co.nz
Warning: Contains spoilers...
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 10:17

Pentagon official releases UFO encounter video

nzherald.co.nz
A convincing video has emerged showing US fighter pilots tracking a UFO across the sky.
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 09:29

Parents' heartbreaking decision for terminal baby

nzherald.co.nz
Hayley and Scott will endure heartbreak this Christmas for the sake of other babies. WARNING: Distressing.
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:32

Rose McGowan slams Meryl Streep for Weinstein protest

nzherald.co.nz
'Your silence is the problem... I despise your hypocrisy.'
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:21

NZ dairy farms to be sold to Singapore-based investor

nzherald.co.nz
The Overseas Investment Office is considering the sale of dairy farms that were last valued at well over $105.5 million.
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:08

Details emerge after teacher's 'fall from grace'

nzherald.co.nz
How a married Whanganui teacher and father was caught in the act grooming young girls for 'a sexual purpose'. WARNING: Distressing.
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 07:39

The phone that leaves iPhone X for dead

nzherald.co.nz
Does Apple face a real challenger to the title of world's top smartphone brand?
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 07:21

Footballer posts shocking photo on Instagram

nzherald.co.nz
A football megastar has been slammed as the 'imbecile of the year' after his tone-deaf Instagram post.
nzherald.co.nz Mon, 12/18/2017 - 07:02

Thief bolts from Auckland jewellers with $36k ring

nzherald.co.nz
#BREAKING Do you recognise this man? He may be wearing a wig.