27 things only mums who've had c-sections know

27 things only mums who've had c-sections know

27 things only mums who've had c-sections know
If you're a mum who had a c-section, you'll totally relate to these 27 things!

Fallon Darlington
Fallon Darlington 2 months ago

Chellett Rainsford 10-27, all so true!

I freaked out that I could feel everything, I thought I wasn't suppose to be able to feel it, they asked if it was painful or if I could just feel it, I freaked out and said I didn't know 😂 they just gave me more drugs 😂

And your just left to be naked all night and most of the next day 🙈

Hayley Veche
Hayley Veche 2 months ago

Also getting home and finding it near impossible to get out of bed. Actually missing that hospital bed with the button that lifts your body to help you sit up!

Chelsea Limmer
Chelsea Limmer 2 months ago

After surgery you don't have any undies on. Trying to hold that surfboard pad between your legs, hold your stomach and shuffle to the toilet while trying not to pass out will forever be etched into my memory of now laughable moments.

Kylie Ordo
Kylie Ordo 2 months ago

25 for sure. I had to yell out help because my baby was screaming, they weren't answering my help button and I couldn't get my baby out of the crib.
The mum next to me ended up getting up and getting my baby out for me.

So many of these are spot on!

I've had 2 c-sections. 1 emergency, the other planned.

Tammy Lewis
Tammy Lewis 2 months ago

Wow. That was pretty scary.
Lucky for me I got to experience both and from my experience l would choose a c section. With my first born, l went into labor at 35 weeks. I was told she was breech so was given the option to try and deliver naturally but because she was prem they suggested c section. I was wheeled into theatre on a Saturday arvo and the atmosphere was awesome. They had the music on and the Doctor was talking about his morning of golf with everyone. I was relaxed and despite my little girl only being 4lb 7oz and her having stay in hospital for 3 weeks, my recovery was fantastic.
My second born little girl was also born at 35 weeks but l gave birth naturally. Nothing about it was enjoyable. I got poked and prodded for about 10 hours then had to be cut and l had 3rd degree tear (she was only 4lb 13oz). I went through labor with no gas but had to use it while being stitched up. It took them forever to stitch me up (2 people because the first one couldn't do it)and l was sore for weeks. My recovery was terrible. But l now have 2 very healthy happy daughters (10 & 13)..

Chelsea Limmer
Chelsea Limmer 2 months ago

The medication can make you feel sick. After my middle son was born. I just finished having a shower. I felt "normal" again. Only to unexpectedly projectile vomit over my clean clothes and freshly made bed. Lucky I wasn't holding my son. 😂😂😂

Kerrie Greenhalgh
Kerrie Greenhalgh 2 months ago

Having to sit in a chair in the shower while the nurses clean you...lifting everything up and out of the way as they go 😳 so embarrassing

Country Living Magazine Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:57
City Press Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:48

ANC MPs resist state capture probe

news24.com
A delegation of ANC MPs went as far as appealing to Luthuli House to stop the state capture inquiry from going ahead, saying it was a factional exercise by those who support Cyril Ramaphosa’s bid to be the next ANC president.
Newshub Sun, 10/22/2017 - 07:12

Middlemore Hospital spurns Ronald McDonald

newshub.co.nz
The charity hit back, saying "our mission has nothing to do with fast food".
The Age - theage.com.au Sun, 10/22/2017 - 06:16

The former ABC presenter moved to Kabul as Emma Ayres, and returned a happier person - as Eddie

Eddie Ayres had the epiphany more than 17 years ago. But, like many transgender people, he repressed the feelings.
The Healthy Mummy Sat, 10/21/2017 - 22:08

Breastfeeding your bub hasn't worked out? Here are 9 things to remember

healthymummy.com
9 things to remember if breastfeeding hasn't worked out as you hoped
The Healthy Mummy Sat, 10/21/2017 - 11:01

5 REAL mums proudly share pics of their bodies one week after giving birth

healthymummy.com
"It's a pretty graphic photo, but...I'm proud of it": 5 REAL mums proudly share pics of their bodies one week after giving birth.**Edit - "REAL MUMS" - means every day normal mums - as opposed to the celeb mums who can often paint a different picture of a post baby...
The Healthy Mummy Tue, 10/17/2017 - 09:44

11 reasons why it's good to have a big age gap between siblings

healthymummy.com
11 reasons why it's good to have an age gap between siblings!
The Healthy Mummy Mon, 10/16/2017 - 08:22

It's a girl! 8 things that may help you conceive a baby girl

healthymummy.com
8 things that may help you conceive a baby girl! Did any of these work for you? Let us know if they did...
The Healthy Mummy Sun, 10/15/2017 - 08:29

Wearing make-up during labour is more common than you think

healthymummy.com
Did you wear make-up during labour?
The Healthy Mummy Sun, 10/15/2017 - 04:22

Five reasons why both parents should do the night shift and not just mums

healthymummy.com
5 reasons why the night shift is a job for BOTH parents!
The Healthy Mummy Sun, 10/15/2017 - 00:47

10 things only a mum who has been induced would know

healthymummy.com
Were you induced? Here are 10 things you'll totally get!
The Healthy Mummy Thu, 10/12/2017 - 12:03

Mum only slept TWO hours for THREE YEARS before taking daughter to sleep school!

healthymummy.com
This poor mum only had TWO HOURS of sleep over THREE YEARS!! Read her story here!