Tony Abbott says dumping clean energy target would help Coalition win election

Tony Abbott says dumping clean energy target would help Coalition win election

Tony Abbott says dumping clean energy target would help Coalition win election
Does this guy ever shut up?

Poppie Innes
Poppie Innes 4 weeks ago

Let him keep encouraging them to do away with CET, Australians are smart enough to realise that fossil fuel is dead. Removal of subsidies from fossil fuel will increase the penetration of renewables. Plus the LNP will end up as junior party to NXP or PHONy.

Ron Horgan
Ron Horgan 4 weeks ago

What fucken drugs does parasite take to get this fucked in the head, or is that suppository so tight in his arse his head is a bit confused. How out of touch can this fuckwit be?

Brenton Dixon
Brenton Dixon 4 weeks ago

Gotta say it peeps, tones is not the problem. Those who voted for him in a fit of ultra conservatism are to blame. Cozy relationships, graft, lobbyists and vested interests must be exposed, taken to the town square and flogged. I'll watch and cheer.

Bernard Sporys
Bernard Sporys 4 weeks ago

Don't overestimate the intelligence of Australians! Most of them don't believe in climate change because they don't want it to be true. Head in sand. So for once Tony Abbott may be on the mark, unfortunately!

Chris Razzell
Chris Razzell 4 weeks ago

This guy needs to try listening to someone other than himself and the mining lobby. Try listening to the energy sector and the chief scientist for starters.

Sean Mcclaren
Sean Mcclaren 4 weeks ago

lets dig up all the coal burn the shit out of it then fuck up the planet and be done with it your whinny in the pocket of big mining neanderthal

Luise Cawthorne
Luise Cawthorne 4 weeks ago

No, he is the literal definition of verbal diarrhoea. Worst thing is that even if Mal gets a word in edgewise, Tony's loyal gang Bolt, Credlin & co will just shout him down in ther rags & on their shows. The maniac still thinks politics is an Olympic sport & he keeps being a battering ram he'll win.

David Edwards
David Edwards 4 weeks ago

Tones will say anything that is not in agreeance with the Fizza in an attempt to get up the Fizza's nose. I think he has gone well past the point of no return now, & I would be very surprised if he even gets pre-selection next time out. I think we're nearly shot of him.folks, but in the interim, get a giggle out of this sideshow.

Ed Husic MP Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28

548 Days After A Teen Died Doing Work For The Dole, The Government Still Hasn't Given Answers

buzzfeed.com
The silence is disgraceful. The Government must explain what it's done to protect young Australians.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28
NSW Labor Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:24

PETITION: Ban the Bag in NSW

nswlabor.org.au
Yesterday Daniel Andrews and Victorian Labor banned single-use plastic bags in Victoria, leaving NSW behind the rest of the country as the only state that has not banned them.Will you sign our petition to ban the bag in NSW?
Adam Bandt Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:23
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 02:00

Australia’s “chronic non-compliance” “completely off the charts” says UN

hrlc.org.au
The Liberals are dragging Australia backwards.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 01:30

Migrants no longer in limbo as citizenship changes killed off by Senate

Senate axes another dumb Liberal idea 🙂
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 23:29

Turnbull's energy plan leaves poorer households in 'death spiral'

That'd be right. Bloody Liberals!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 20:08

Joyce furious at Hanson favours

couriermail.com.au
Liberals are always in the business, playing the game of the faux extremist for career ends be it One Nation or Mathias CormannCormann none the less the less the suffering of Barnaby relentlessly swamps him.http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/barnaby-joyce-warns-pm-tha...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 00:58

'Concerning' rise in NBN complaints: Ombudsman

Malcolm Turnbull’s Mess.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 12:22

Energy bill price savings questioned

news.com.au
Another Turnbull fizzer..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 07:03

'Professor Tony Abbott chief scientist': Andrews taunts Turnbull on energy plan

"The fact that Malcolm Turnbull's prepared to let Tony Abbott junk Australia's Chief Scientist Alan Finkel's work, it's unspeakable, it's appalling."
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 03:22

Energy Policy: Australia To Be Entirely Powered By Tony Abbott’s Bullsh*t By 2020 – The Shovel

theshovel.com.au
“Just when you think we’re almost out of bullshit, we discover huge new reserves. It’s a renewable resource".
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 02:00

Clean Energy: Turnbull turns his back on renewables

“Remember Malcolm Turnbull appointed the Chief Scientist, asked him for a report said his proposal was the right one and now after Tony Abbott makes a speech about sacrificing goats in London, Turnbull is running away from that at 100 miles an hour. The transformation from Malcolm Turnbull to Tony...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 10/16/2017 - 22:35

Abbott and other snipers aim at Turnbull's back and legs

Tony Abbott is stalking Malcolm Turnbull, and shows every evidence he is more intent on taking him out, politically, than in himself regaining power. Many of his bullets miss the target but, if he keeps firing, any old one may do the job, writes Jack Waterford.