Tony Abbott says dumping clean energy target would help Coalition win election

Tony Abbott says dumping clean energy target would help Coalition win election

Tony Abbott says dumping clean energy target would help Coalition win election
Does this guy ever shut up?

Poppie Innes
Poppie Innes 2 months ago

Let him keep encouraging them to do away with CET, Australians are smart enough to realise that fossil fuel is dead. Removal of subsidies from fossil fuel will increase the penetration of renewables. Plus the LNP will end up as junior party to NXP or PHONy.

Ron Horgan
Ron Horgan 2 months ago

What fucken drugs does parasite take to get this fucked in the head, or is that suppository so tight in his arse his head is a bit confused. How out of touch can this fuckwit be?

Brenton Dixon
Brenton Dixon 2 months ago

Gotta say it peeps, tones is not the problem. Those who voted for him in a fit of ultra conservatism are to blame. Cozy relationships, graft, lobbyists and vested interests must be exposed, taken to the town square and flogged. I'll watch and cheer.

Bernard Sporys
Bernard Sporys 2 months ago

Don't overestimate the intelligence of Australians! Most of them don't believe in climate change because they don't want it to be true. Head in sand. So for once Tony Abbott may be on the mark, unfortunately!

Chris Razzell
Chris Razzell 2 months ago

This guy needs to try listening to someone other than himself and the mining lobby. Try listening to the energy sector and the chief scientist for starters.

Sean Mcclaren
Sean Mcclaren 2 months ago

lets dig up all the coal burn the shit out of it then fuck up the planet and be done with it your whinny in the pocket of big mining neanderthal

Luise Cawthorne
Luise Cawthorne 2 months ago

No, he is the literal definition of verbal diarrhoea. Worst thing is that even if Mal gets a word in edgewise, Tony's loyal gang Bolt, Credlin & co will just shout him down in ther rags & on their shows. The maniac still thinks politics is an Olympic sport & he keeps being a battering ram he'll win.

David Edwards
David Edwards 2 months ago

Tones will say anything that is not in agreeance with the Fizza in an attempt to get up the Fizza's nose. I think he has gone well past the point of no return now, & I would be very surprised if he even gets pre-selection next time out. I think we're nearly shot of him.folks, but in the interim, get a giggle out of this sideshow.

Global Citizen Mon, 12/18/2017 - 12:16

A Muslim Family Appears in This Christmas Ad – and It Has Divided a Country

www.globalcitizen.org
The store behind the ad isn't backing down from its message of inclusivity.
Kidspot Mon, 12/18/2017 - 12:07

Mum’s warning after son accidentally spends her month’s wages on a game

kidspot.com.au
He's left them no cash for Christmas after he unknowingly blew it ALL on the PlayStation game.
The New York Times Mon, 12/18/2017 - 12:05

American Who Escaped Crowded Bali Prison Is Recaptured

nytimes.com
He is believed to have sawed through the bars of his prison cell and then clambered over the prison wall.
Over 60 Mon, 12/18/2017 - 12:00

8 items you should have in the boot of your car | OverSixty

oversixty.com.au
Don’t leave home without these important items.
Over 60 Mon, 12/18/2017 - 11:48

Why seniors aren’t downsizing | OverSixty

oversixty.com.au
It’s one of the big questions facing the housing affordability crisis.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 08:26
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 03:22
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 02:59
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 00:42

Brandis off to London, sparking pre-Christmas Cabinet reshuffle

abc.net.au
Senator Brandarse to replace Alexander Downer as Australia's High Commissioner to the UK, as part of a broader pre-Christmas reshuffle of Malcolm Turnbull's cabinet to be detailed tomorrow.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 06:23

Nationals deputy Bridget McKenzie charged taxpayers to attend shooting awards

Another Coalition rorter with lame excuses.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 02:49
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 01:30

Labor puts scandal-prone MPs on notice - 9News

9news.com.au
Liberal hypocrisy in the crosshairs.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sat, 12/16/2017 - 09:49