Turnbull waits for postal ballot result and High Court decision

Turnbull waits for postal ballot result and High Court decision

Turnbull waits for postal ballot result and High Court decision
Calm before the storm as Turnbull sets his course and waits for results, writes Paul Bongiorno.

Phil Lamont
Phil Lamont 4 weeks ago

Turncoat causes hate, bigotry, lies and propaganda to come like a runaway train towards the gay community while he sits back and waits for the results.

Brian Meehan
Brian Meehan 4 weeks ago

See if your still smiling after next election.....we have your LNP number...Oh I forgot ..you wont care all the taxpayer perks coming your way..

Liz Brewer
Liz Brewer 4 weeks ago

He is a disgrace. Swarmy try hard. His lack of leadership to keep the top job for appearance is hurting my family. Equal rights for all.

Alex Katsaros
Alex Katsaros 4 weeks ago

Hi Honey
How was your day?
You want your slippers and glass of wine?

Well you are not going to get it you doofuss!
You buggered the country!
You are a loser!
Yes that's right a loser!
I'm hoing to bed!

Kerry Deayton
Kerry Deayton 4 weeks ago

As you all know, and as with everything else Truffles doesn't care one way or the other as long as nothing threatens his Prime Ministerialship. Degenerate human being.

Ed Husic MP Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28

548 Days After A Teen Died Doing Work For The Dole, The Government Still Hasn't Given Answers

buzzfeed.com
The silence is disgraceful. The Government must explain what it's done to protect young Australians.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28
NSW Labor Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:24

PETITION: Ban the Bag in NSW

nswlabor.org.au
Yesterday Daniel Andrews and Victorian Labor banned single-use plastic bags in Victoria, leaving NSW behind the rest of the country as the only state that has not banned them.Will you sign our petition to ban the bag in NSW?
Adam Bandt Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:23
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 02:00

Australia’s “chronic non-compliance” “completely off the charts” says UN

hrlc.org.au
The Liberals are dragging Australia backwards.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 01:30

Migrants no longer in limbo as citizenship changes killed off by Senate

Senate axes another dumb Liberal idea 🙂
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 23:29

Turnbull's energy plan leaves poorer households in 'death spiral'

That'd be right. Bloody Liberals!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 20:08

Joyce furious at Hanson favours

couriermail.com.au
Liberals are always in the business, playing the game of the faux extremist for career ends be it One Nation or Mathias CormannCormann none the less the less the suffering of Barnaby relentlessly swamps him.http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/barnaby-joyce-warns-pm-tha...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 00:58

'Concerning' rise in NBN complaints: Ombudsman

Malcolm Turnbull’s Mess.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 12:22

Energy bill price savings questioned

news.com.au
Another Turnbull fizzer..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 07:03

'Professor Tony Abbott chief scientist': Andrews taunts Turnbull on energy plan

"The fact that Malcolm Turnbull's prepared to let Tony Abbott junk Australia's Chief Scientist Alan Finkel's work, it's unspeakable, it's appalling."
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 03:22

Energy Policy: Australia To Be Entirely Powered By Tony Abbott’s Bullsh*t By 2020 – The Shovel

theshovel.com.au
“Just when you think we’re almost out of bullshit, we discover huge new reserves. It’s a renewable resource".
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 02:00

Clean Energy: Turnbull turns his back on renewables

“Remember Malcolm Turnbull appointed the Chief Scientist, asked him for a report said his proposal was the right one and now after Tony Abbott makes a speech about sacrificing goats in London, Turnbull is running away from that at 100 miles an hour. The transformation from Malcolm Turnbull to Tony...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 10/16/2017 - 22:35

Abbott and other snipers aim at Turnbull's back and legs

Tony Abbott is stalking Malcolm Turnbull, and shows every evidence he is more intent on taking him out, politically, than in himself regaining power. Many of his bullets miss the target but, if he keeps firing, any old one may do the job, writes Jack Waterford.