Joyce fires shot after Abbott threatens to cross floor on clean energy target

Joyce fires shot after Abbott threatens to cross floor on clean energy target

Joyce fires shot after Abbott threatens to cross floor on clean energy target
Chaos. Disunity. Dysfunction.

Maurice van Creij
Maurice van Creij 4 weeks ago

Some people just want to see the world burn. I wonder how much his coal baron sponsors are paying him to be such a petulant child.

Jared James
Jared James 4 weeks ago

If you think the Liberal and National parties are infighting now, wait till the lead up to the next election cause they'll all have to face the fact that most of them will be losing their seats. Sit back and them implode!

John Hughes
John Hughes 4 weeks ago

He wont cross the floor because the Labor side will kick his pathetic ass back to where it came from, among the other dick heads in the LNP

Peter Pirret
Peter Pirret 4 weeks ago

This dysfunctional government needs to call truce between these self serving megalomaniac's . If that's not possible ,Call an early election and let the voting public sort this sorry mess out

Garry Muschialli
Garry Muschialli 4 weeks ago

Basically an admission of the corrupt nature of the current government ! Just making sure he knows business run the show ! Fucken in your face, I don't care who knows, corruption ! Everything is about corrupt money $$ changing hands ! Worst and most corrupt government of all time !

Ed Husic MP Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28

548 Days After A Teen Died Doing Work For The Dole, The Government Still Hasn't Given Answers

buzzfeed.com
The silence is disgraceful. The Government must explain what it's done to protect young Australians.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:28
NSW Labor Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:24

PETITION: Ban the Bag in NSW

nswlabor.org.au
Yesterday Daniel Andrews and Victorian Labor banned single-use plastic bags in Victoria, leaving NSW behind the rest of the country as the only state that has not banned them.Will you sign our petition to ban the bag in NSW?
Adam Bandt Thu, 10/19/2017 - 03:23
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 02:00

Australia’s “chronic non-compliance” “completely off the charts” says UN

hrlc.org.au
The Liberals are dragging Australia backwards.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 10/19/2017 - 01:30

Migrants no longer in limbo as citizenship changes killed off by Senate

Senate axes another dumb Liberal idea 🙂
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 23:29

Turnbull's energy plan leaves poorer households in 'death spiral'

That'd be right. Bloody Liberals!
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 20:08

Joyce furious at Hanson favours

couriermail.com.au
Liberals are always in the business, playing the game of the faux extremist for career ends be it One Nation or Mathias CormannCormann none the less the less the suffering of Barnaby relentlessly swamps him.http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/barnaby-joyce-warns-pm-tha...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Wed, 10/18/2017 - 00:58

'Concerning' rise in NBN complaints: Ombudsman

Malcolm Turnbull’s Mess.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 12:22

Energy bill price savings questioned

news.com.au
Another Turnbull fizzer..
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 07:03

'Professor Tony Abbott chief scientist': Andrews taunts Turnbull on energy plan

"The fact that Malcolm Turnbull's prepared to let Tony Abbott junk Australia's Chief Scientist Alan Finkel's work, it's unspeakable, it's appalling."
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 03:22

Energy Policy: Australia To Be Entirely Powered By Tony Abbott’s Bullsh*t By 2020 – The Shovel

theshovel.com.au
“Just when you think we’re almost out of bullshit, we discover huge new reserves. It’s a renewable resource".
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Tue, 10/17/2017 - 02:00

Clean Energy: Turnbull turns his back on renewables

“Remember Malcolm Turnbull appointed the Chief Scientist, asked him for a report said his proposal was the right one and now after Tony Abbott makes a speech about sacrificing goats in London, Turnbull is running away from that at 100 miles an hour. The transformation from Malcolm Turnbull to Tony...
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 10/16/2017 - 22:35

Abbott and other snipers aim at Turnbull's back and legs

Tony Abbott is stalking Malcolm Turnbull, and shows every evidence he is more intent on taking him out, politically, than in himself regaining power. Many of his bullets miss the target but, if he keeps firing, any old one may do the job, writes Jack Waterford.