Joyce fires shot after Abbott threatens to cross floor on clean energy target

Joyce fires shot after Abbott threatens to cross floor on clean energy target

Joyce fires shot after Abbott threatens to cross floor on clean energy target
Chaos. Disunity. Dysfunction.

Maurice van Creij
Maurice van Creij 2 months ago

Some people just want to see the world burn. I wonder how much his coal baron sponsors are paying him to be such a petulant child.

Jared James
Jared James 2 months ago

If you think the Liberal and National parties are infighting now, wait till the lead up to the next election cause they'll all have to face the fact that most of them will be losing their seats. Sit back and them implode!

John Hughes
John Hughes 2 months ago

He wont cross the floor because the Labor side will kick his pathetic ass back to where it came from, among the other dick heads in the LNP

Peter Pirret
Peter Pirret 2 months ago

This dysfunctional government needs to call truce between these self serving megalomaniac's . If that's not possible ,Call an early election and let the voting public sort this sorry mess out

Garry Muschialli
Garry Muschialli 2 months ago

Basically an admission of the corrupt nature of the current government ! Just making sure he knows business run the show ! Fucken in your face, I don't care who knows, corruption ! Everything is about corrupt money $$ changing hands ! Worst and most corrupt government of all time !

The Sydney Morning Herald Mon, 12/18/2017 - 04:53

Revealed: Taxpayers foot $11.6 million bill for Parliament's citizenship fiasco

The cost for failing to read the fine print? A cool $11.6 million.
The Sydney Morning Herald Mon, 12/18/2017 - 04:53

'It beggars belief': One in ten Australians' private health records unwittingly exposed

Seven prominent Australians including three MPs and an AFL footballer have already been exposed by the embarrassing blunder.
The Age Mon, 12/18/2017 - 04:49

Taxpayers foot $11.6m bill for citizenship fiasco

REVEALED: Taxpayers will fork out $11.6 million in the 2017-18 financial year for legal costs arising from the saga.
Mum's Grapevine Mon, 12/18/2017 - 04:08

Why babies don't sleep through the night | Mum's Grapevine

mumsgrapevine.com.au
Question from the lovely Kim:I'm trying to get my 7 and a half month old out of her love to dream swaddle, I've taken the arm sleeves off to start with, when she goes down for her nap she will sleep for about an hour, then will cry from anywhere...
news.com.au Mon, 12/18/2017 - 04:03

Aussies' private health records leaked

news.com.au
BREAKING: Confidential data on around 2.5 million Australian patients has been revealed in a massive information leak.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 03:22
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 02:59
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Mon, 12/18/2017 - 00:42

Brandis off to London, sparking pre-Christmas Cabinet reshuffle

abc.net.au
Senator Brandarse to replace Alexander Downer as Australia's High Commissioner to the UK, as part of a broader pre-Christmas reshuffle of Malcolm Turnbull's cabinet to be detailed tomorrow.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 06:23

Nationals deputy Bridget McKenzie charged taxpayers to attend shooting awards

Another Coalition rorter with lame excuses.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 02:49
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sun, 12/17/2017 - 01:30

Labor puts scandal-prone MPs on notice - 9News

9news.com.au
Liberal hypocrisy in the crosshairs.
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sat, 12/16/2017 - 09:49
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Sat, 12/16/2017 - 03:09
Don't blame me I didn't vote Liberal Thu, 12/14/2017 - 09:13

Liberal Party backers were approached to buy Senator Arthur Sinodinos a home

"The Cabinet Secretary has no comment."